Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own thread: UW in Fiesta

124»

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

So, how many degenerates are making the trip?

I'm thinking about going. Was looking at tickets. Would like to know which side of the stadium Husky fans are going to be on.

The move to University of Phoenix Stadium (which was at one time going to be named Pink Taco Stadium, true story) in Glendale has really fucked that bowl up. It is a venue with zero charm out in BFE.

I never attended the Fiesta when it was at Sun Devil stadium, but it is obviously a much better location.

The drive back to Tempe after the game to go out on Mill Avenue was a major buzzkill.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    AIRWOLF said:

I'm thinking about going. Was looking at tickets. Would like to know which side of the stadium Husky fans are going to be on.

The move to University of Phoenix Stadium (which was at one time going to be named Pink Taco Stadium, true story) in Glendale has really fucked that bowl up. It is a venue with zero charm out in BFE.

I never attended the Fiesta when it was at Sun Devil stadium, but it is obviously a much better location.

The drive back to Tempe after the game to go out on Mill Avenue was a major buzzkill.
    Nah fiesta is fine. It's like a 20 min Uber.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

AIRWOLF said:

I attended it before Uber existed. Getting out of the parking lot and back to Mill Ave and parked took easily 45 minutes, maybe longer.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    edited December 2017
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

I attended it before Uber existed. Getting out of the parking lot and back to Mill Ave and parked took easily 45 minutes, maybe longer.
    Yeah that would be shit.

You start losing your buzz then end up at some shithole like bottled blonde and spend more time in line for the bathroom or a drink than actually drinking.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Getting out of the parking lots at UPhoenix Stadium is a disaster.

Better off just staying and drinking at any of the bars/restaurants on the property.