Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogman Gem

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
I went hunting for some new krisvashon material but didn't find any. I did, however, stumble on this gem that seems eerily similar to something she'd poast: (ehl o ehl in advance)

I hope that Gaines stays.
You cannot underestimate the importance of Senior leadership on the team that he would provide the defense!!

PS - Being newly married, they need some real homelife stability while they acclimate!! Being around friends, family, familiar routine. Just ask any happily married couple. That first year without too many upsets in life is crucial to a successful marriage getting off to a great start.

Where do these people come from? Sure, I get it; a defensive lineman is going to make once-in-a-lifetime career decision on which millions of $$ are involved based on being comfy his first year of married life, and the bonus is he'll be around for sneior husky leadership while he exposes his knees (and his one chance in life to make millions) for 5 mos. Jimminny Christmas.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Pretty sure she didn't get married to play school

#BWC
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

Pretty sure she didn't get married to play school

#BWC
    $BWC
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Soon enough hell have enough money to share with all of his baby Mama's.
  • DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    Should have gone to Tennessee
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

What I learned in this thread: I should never get married.

To be fair, with your recent red-headed adventures you probably won't have the opportunity anyway.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Speaking of red headed. What happened to Red?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    When his second wife has taken him for what little the first one was nice enuff to leave behind it really means nothing if he stays one more. Not that I know anything about being married too many fucking times GOD FML
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,389 Founders Club
    Gaines and his new wife need to take a long walk on the beach for some perspective. LIPO
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Baseman said:

Yes is far more stable to eat spam in some U District dive apartment than to cash a signing bonus check and live large in a NFL city. Maybe even Seattle

Its meaningless bowl season. Do Gaines and Vita sit it out?

Thanks Race. Gaines wife reads this bored.
    Pics or GTFO.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Speaking of red headed. What happened to Red?

Ill let you know tomorrow morning.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I went hunting for some new krisvashon material but didn't find any. I did, however, stumble on this gem that seems eerily similar to something she'd poast: (ehl o ehl in advance)

I hope that Gaines stays.
    You cannot underestimate the importance of Senior leadership on the team that he would provide the defense!!

PS - Being newly married, they need some real homelife stability while they acclimate!! Being around friends, family, familiar routine. Just ask any happily married couple. That first year without too many upsets in life is crucial to a successful marriage getting off to a great start.

Where do these people come from? Sure, I get it; a defensive lineman is going to make once-in-a-lifetime career decision on which millions of $$ are involved based on being comfy his first year of married life, and the bonus is he'll be around for sneior husky leadership while he exposes his knees (and his one chance in life to make millions) for 5 mos. Jimminny Christmas.

Thought nobody here went to dawgmaine?