Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I know a lot of you are interested

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm still living off 6 Rose Bowls and an Orange Bowl!!!!11!!!

Long time ago, as usual.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

No! Thank you. Please keep me updated as you spend the day googling big willys name for the latest. I haven’t bothered once.

still, sounds like you care.
    Someone drove into work today with me on their mind.

Then made a fake twitter and a fake LA times article and everyone Chinned it.

Gay doesn’t do any of you justice.

https://youtu.be/5u5LZ-DN3iA
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    TommySQC said:

No! Thank you. Please keep me updated as you spend the day googling big willys name for the latest. I haven’t bothered once.

still, sounds like you care.
    Someone drove into work today with me on their mind.

Then made a fake twitter and a fake LA times article and everyone Chinned it.

Gay doesn’t do any of you justice.

https://youtu.be/5u5LZ-DN3iA
    Welcome back. Looks like we’ve got another thread nobody cares about stacking up.

See you in a minute.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

In what I have to say so I think I need to clarify because You all seem really fucking stupid.

If Bill stays fine. Has a good class and that’s a start. The on the field stuff is basically in a holding pattern. Would have to see one more year. There’s been good and bad but basically all he’s done so far is stop the bleeding.

If he’s going to hold Oregon ransom every year like a lot of his agents clients do and or doesn’t really want to be here, then get the fuck out. I don’t care. It’s not like we’re washington watching our last Rose Bowl win on an old VHS tape. We’ve had enough recent success to hold me off from gun in mouth for a while.

Couldn’t care less about beating Washington, beat everyone or fuck off.

Chintresting.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What was once a world class troll is now the creature of caring.

If Bill Tags leaves they will hire Leavitt and keep as much of the staff as possible. The four Florida kids and maybe a few others will flip, not a huge deal.

Leavitt is a 7-9 win coach, so things could be worse.

It's not like we are hiring Herm Edwards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On January 8, 2010, Leavitt was fired after an investigation by USF officials found that he had struck a player in the locker room during halftime of a game against Louisville the previous November 21. Leavitt claimed he was merely trying to console the player and never struck him. School officials found that Leavitt was not truthful about what happened, and also found that he had interfered with the investigation.[7] ESPN's Ivan Maisel reported that Leavitt's interference, which included telling several players and coaches to change their stories, was the biggest factor in the decision to fire him.[8] The Tampa Tribune reported that school president Judy Genshaft and athletic director Doug Woolard felt they had no choice but to fire Leavitt after he refused to admit he had done anything wrong.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

On January 8, 2010, Leavitt was fired after an investigation by USF officials found that he had struck a player in the locker room during halftime of a game against Louisville the previous November 21. Leavitt claimed he was merely trying to console the player and never struck him. School officials found that Leavitt was not truthful about what happened, and also found that he had interfered with the investigation.[7] ESPN's Ivan Maisel reported that Leavitt's interference, which included telling several players and coaches to change their stories, was the biggest factor in the decision to fire him.[8] The Tampa Tribune reported that school president Judy Genshaft and athletic director Doug Woolard felt they had no choice but to fire Leavitt after he refused to admit he had done anything wrong.

Now you are quoting Wikipedia? How far you've fallen.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Now you are quoting Wikipedia? How far you've fallen.
    HondoFS.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    USF isn't serious about football.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He took them from lower divisions to the Big East but he was pretty much a 7-5 guy
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    Swaye's Wigwam

In what I have to say so I think I need to clarify because You all seem really fucking stupid.

If Bill stays fine. Has a good class and that’s a start. The on the field stuff is basically in a holding pattern. Would have to see one more year. There’s been good and bad but basically all he’s done so far is stop the bleeding.

If he’s going to hold Oregon ransom every year like a lot of his agents clients do and or doesn’t really want to be here, then get the fuck out. I don’t care. It’s not like we’re washington watching our last Rose Bowl win on an old VHS tape. We’ve had enough recent success to hold me off from gun in mouth for a while.

Couldn’t care less about beating Washington, beat everyone or fuck off.

Sounds like Oregon is a really valuable job.