Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Govt OK's Schools Telling Kids They're Fat...

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
But DoogMan Bans me for telling Fatters that he's fat? Can some of you faggots explain the contradiction to me?

BTW, my "Do Not Track" software goes nuts at Doogman; 9-10 trackings per click. Anybody know who the faggots are pimping for? NSA? Homeland Stupidity?

Finally a BIG SHOUTOUT to Coach Miller, and his little boy, and the Lakes Lancers (3-6) who lost again tonight. Starting the season ranked 8th in the State, they finished 3rd in SPSL. BUT THEY HAVE CONTINUITY! They Continuously under-preform. Zach Banner? WE (Coztello & Suck) DIDN'T WANT YOU. USC HAS A SHITTY OL! PLUS YOUR REAL DAD IN LA CAN'T TEACH YOU CRAP ABOUT OL!

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    My computer tells me that Dawgman is a malicious site if I try to sign on without a password, and I don't even have Norton or one of those other rip-off anti-virus programs running (just AVG). As for Dave Miller, he's one of the scummiest coaches in Washington state. He'd take a 5 time convicted rapist on his team if it would help him win one game. His middle schoolboy stalking record rivals the high shool boy stalking record of Team Kim
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

But DoogMan Bans me for telling Fatters that he's fat? Can some of you faggots explain the contradiction to me

The rapid rise in obesity in this country is a serious issue. Equating schools trying to make sure youngsters (the future of our great country) are healthy to you insulting a man because you don't like the way he looks is poor form. You are attempting to bully him and that will not be tolerated.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

My computer tells me that Dawgman is a malicious site if I try to sign on without a password, and I don't even have Norton or one of those other rip-off anti-virus programs running (just AVG). As for Dave Miller, he's one of the scummiest coaches in Washington state. He'd take a 5 time convicted rapist on his team if it would help him win one game. His middle schoolboy stalking record rivals the high shool boy stalking record of Team Kim

No high school coach underachieves like Miller. Every year, they are stacked with talent, and every year they flame out early in the playoffs. He likes to make excuses and say he has a bunch of military kids and all sorts of challenges, but talent it talent. A good coach would turn Lakes into a monster program.

As far as his middle school boy stalking, that's what the good high schools do. That's what Skyline does, Bellevue, Curtis, Bellarmine, etc. I don't think Miller is much different than those schools.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,748 Swaye's Wigwam

No high school coach underachieves like Miller. Every year, they are stacked with talent, and every year they flame out early in the playoffs. He likes to make excuses and say he has a bunch of military kids and all sorts of challenges, but talent it talent. A good coach would turn Lakes into a monster program.

As far as his middle school boy stalking, that's what the good high schools do. That's what Skyline does, Bellevue, Curtis, Bellarmine, etc. I don't think Miller is much different than those schools.

I think it was 2008 that a 13 win, undefeated Lakes team had to play AT undefeated Skyline.....in the fucking first round of the playoffs! Lakes loses by 10, Skyline goes on to win the title. The WIAA is fucking inept, Lakes got screwed.

I agree that Miller could be better, but he is a good coach. He'd have titles if it werent for Bellevue being perpetually in the state semis.
  • He couldn't even win a state title with Reggie Williams. Williams even set a state championship game record for most receptions and receiving yards. Yet still lost.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    The game against Bellevue with Banner, they ran behind him once all game. But if you say anything critical, it's like you're cussing out the Pope.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

The game against Bellevue with Banner, they ran behind him once all game. But if you say anything critical, it's like you're cussing out the Pope.

Banner is terrible. I saw him four times and he got absolutely abused 3 of those times, and in the one game he didn't get destroyed, they were playing Sumner. I have no fucking clue how anyone who watched him would make him a 4* recruit.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Part of the reason Fatters is a fucking dick is because of how fucking often he stuff nachos in his face and rubs them on his dick.

Fat people are really pissy and not fun to be around because they are so insecure about themselves. I am sure he is the kind of fat guy who blames his weight on his metabolism or some thyroid issue.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

Part of the reason Fatters is a fucking dick is because of how fucking often he stuff nachos in his face and rubs them on his dick.

Fat people are really pissy and not fun to be around because they are so insecure about themselves. I am sure he is the kind of fat guy who blames his weight on his metabolism or some thyroid issue.

I sat behind him at a basketball game, one row behind the "press row". He was eating most of the game. Yeah, the victim shit really pisses me off.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I saw him walk out of Varlamo's Pizza 2-3 years ago before a basketball game and it was clear that if it was an all you can eat place, he would have been booted out of the joint for excessive consumption.