Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tennessee dumpster fire never stops, now they've backed out on Leach!

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
I'm going to first go out on a limb and say you're either in your early 20s or just poorly educated based off your choice of grammar and your lack of knowledge in general.

Tennessee went 13-0 and beat FSU for the first BCS title in 98, the year after Manning with a QB named Tee Martin. Tennessee is also the 2nd most profitable program in the country only behind Texas due in large part to it being a national brand unlike Washington in which is a regional brand. Tennessee, Knoxville in general is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Tennessee is a wonderful place to live and I hate to tell you but Chris Petersen does have ties here.

Like it our not, Currie was in Seattle last Tuesday and he was not at UTs game vs Vandy last night. Currie was in Seattle again yesterday and is set to return sometime this morning. Chris Petersen will be announced as the new coach at UT this afternoon.

But I wish you all the best, do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small.

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    But really though. Did they back out on leech???
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    HAHAHHAHAHHA. I knew that fuck would get fired, I just never thought it would happen so soon.

Tennessee Football: Where Dreams Go To Die
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter

Bread said:

TheHB said:

Currie to WSU. Cook it.

I love curry but I'd never make it at home, and certainly wouldn't want my place constantly smelling like it from a neighbor, which is a real thing. But the solution is to move out if you aren't happy, not blame your neighbors

sounds like they've never had a good curry. they don't know what they are missing.

your friend should cook some curry for their neighbors and sell the value of curry smell. where there is curry smell, there is delicious curry. don't forget to highlight how organic and vegan it is. soon all the same NCSIMBY's will all own instant pots, have a full masala collection, and argue over which region of India has the best cuisine.

curry smell is no joke. but speaking for myself, if I were renting I could definitely get over it if I got some free homemade curry for it every once in awhile. if they turn that down, they are probably just really fucking racist.
    Dot Indians are smelly because of all that curry and their bushes put anything from the 70's to shame.

You seem to know a lot about dot Indian bushes.

Nobody know the trouble I seen....nobody know my sorrow...

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    I hope they do. I know its Pullman but the Leacher is barely a .500 coach at his current gig.

Holey shit! Lets pull out all the stops to keep an average, quirky coach that couldn't win an apple cup if the whole UW team died in a fucking plane crash.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I like that kim Jong un is on there
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    UT should consolidate football and put everything its got left into collegiate e-sports.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Just classic Leach. I had a suspicion (completely uninformed and based upon media observation over 30 years) it wasn't going to happen, especially when he was telling everyone he was gone. Just classic.

If he wants a job, he should take UCF or USF. Puts him in Florida close to his beloved Keys.
  • CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 289 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best off season ever.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Ouch! Fuck. Sucks to be a Cuog right now. You'd think there'd be a mercy rule or cooling-off period with trauma like this in the Pullman air. But no. The mortar shells continue to bombard WSU.