Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Times Doesn't Ask The Doog Question...

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfootball/2013/11/01/questions-abound-as-huskies-enter-november-stretch/

Kimberly and Fatters want to know what color uniforms they gunna wear the rest of the way?

Comments

• I see 244 fucktards who think UW will go 4-0.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

That's odd, #17 seems to be missing.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

I see 244 fucktards who think UW will go 4-0.

1,297 Fucktard faggots think it's 4-0 or 3-1. 2:1 think 4-0 or 3-1 vs 2-2, or worse. 67% think we're 9-3 or 8-4. What kinda bogarting shit is that? What are they smokin and not sharing? Are these fucking idiots watching something I'm not? ASU showed the recipe for beating us... Smash Price in the mouth and he'll play like a scared little girl.
    Will the defense regain its September form?

All these questions would be better worded as, "can the Huskies play as well as they did against Boise State? The defense? Yes, except the offense will never be as kind to the defense as they were against Boise, so the real answer is, no.

Can Keith Price stay healthy, and hot?

No, what part if no do doogs not understand?

Who steps up with top receiver Kasen Williams out for the season?

It doesn't matter. KP wasn't throwing him the ball anyway.

Can the offensive line survive without Dexter Charles?

When a Soph is the best OL, it tells me that Coztello Sucks donkey dicks as a coach.

Will the road woes continue?

Why not? They have continued for 5 years. Why the fuck would they suddenly stop without above average coaching?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

I see 244 fucktards who think UW will go 4-0.

1,297 Fucktard faggots think it's 4-0 or 3-1. 2:1 think 4-0 or 3-1 vs 2-2, or worse. 67% think we're 9-3 or 8-4. What kinda bogarting shit is that? What are they smokin and not sharing? Are these fucking idiots watching something I'm not? ASU showed the recipe for beating us... Smash Price in the mouth and he'll play like a scared little girl.
    That's been the recipe, nothing new there. Sark knows this too, but seems incapable of making game time adjustments, and the defense has yet to prove they are capable of taking the game over when they really need to. Mediocrity defined, only worse. The talent is there to challenge. Major waste. Though the team is capable of better, 2-2 is realistic and fitting.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Our QB should get to wear red.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    "0-4: It'll be a collapse of epic proportions, and Sarkisian will find himself firmly on the hot seat."
    Just the hot seat? Firmly? How FIRM???
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

PurpleJ said:

"0-4: It'll be a collapse of epic proportions, and Sarkisian will find himself firmly on the hot seat."
    Just the hot seat? Firmly? How FIRM???

That's the most troubling one. If Sark loses to Colorado, he should not even be allowed access to the locker room after the game.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    tracker said:

That's odd, #17 seems to be missing.

Not only that, but the Armenian isn't wearing a fucking faggoty visor either.

Not only that, but the Armenian isn't wearing a fucking faggoty visor either.

That's his REAL big change this year. The "new" offense is the "old" offense without a huddle.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    If we go 7-5 again (likely), how will the doogs legitimately say progress this year? How will this year's 7 wins be better than last year's 7 wins, etc.? My worst fear is going 7-5, beating ball state in some shit bowl and doogs going crazy over 8 wins and "progress".
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

If we go 7-5 again (likely), how will the doogs legitimately say promxgress this year? How will this year's 7 wins be better than last year's 7 wins, etc.? My worst fear is going 7-5, beating ball state in some shit bowl and doogs going crazy over 8 wins and "progress".

5 wins are in the bag. The next 4 are "winnable" + the bowl game.

10 wins > 9 wins
  • If we go 7-5 again (likely), how will the doogs legitimately say progress this year? How will this year's 7 wins be better than last year's 7 wins, etc.? My worst fear is going 7-5, beating ball state in some shit bowl and doogs going crazy over 8 wins and "progress".

At 8-5 sounds like we'll have back to back hypothetical 9-4 seasons!
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

If we go 7-5 again (likely), how will the doogs legitimately say progress this year? How will this year's 7 wins be better than last year's 7 wins, etc.? My worst fear is going 7-5, beating ball state in some shit bowl and doogs going crazy over 8 wins and "progress".

Don't worry.

I thought this would happen last year and Sark managed to fuck it up.

But you're right. If we win 8 ohhhh the woodies that will be popped over Sark's breakout year.