Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Last poast today:

If you're not pulling for the Canes this Saturday, you're a raysiss.

Carry on.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    clemson has only white players now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look what America has become donald
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    You know Mark Richt deserved to be fired at Georgia, right? I'm not sold on him at the U just yet, Beating Clemson would go a long way
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AZDuck said:

You know Mark Richt deserved to be fired at Georgia, right? I'm not sold on him at the U just yet, Beating Clemson would go a long way

Not sure I agree, Miami or no Miami. He racked up a lot of wins at a school that is not top tier in the conference or region.

Seriously. One fucking national title in their entire history, they barely did it, and had what is probably the most dominant college running back like fucking ever. As I've said elsewhere: they are like ASU; everyone thinks they should be better than they fundamentally can be.

He shit out 10-win seasons like it was normal. Yeah, he didn't win some big ones, but I'm not sure he deserved to be fired. What have they done since? If they sneak into the playoffs I thin they'll get drilled. Not impressed.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Georgia is a big talent state, it wasn't the ten win seasons it was the way they lost. Seems like they could do better than they have thus far.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Georgia is a big talent state, it wasn't the ten win seasons it was the way they lost. Seems like they could do better than they have thus far.

Seems like it but they don't. Georgia is a region, not a state. In that region, Florida, FSU, LSU, Bama and Miami usually win out over them. I can rattle off ten players off the top of my head that were big, big Georgia HS players who chose Miami over them when Miami was absolute shit ... like Randy Shannon shit. They get good kids, like ASU does, but not enough of them on a consistent basis. They're in a talent-rich area and also a program-rich area. They get kids GT misses out on, but they lose to the afore-mentioned schools all the time.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

Seems like it but they don't. Georgia is a region, not a state. In that region, Florida, FSU, LSU, Bama and Miami usually win out over them. I can rattle off ten players off the top of my head that were big, big Georgia HS players who chose Miami over them when Miami was absolute shit ... like Randy Shannon shit. They get good kids, like ASU does, but not enough of them on a consistent basis. They're in a talent-rich area and also a program-rich area. They get kids GT misses out on, but they lose to the afore-mentioned schools all the time.
    They have 53 4 and 5 stars on their roster. Miami has 25..
  • Options
    edited December 2017

AZDuck said:

Miami just crawled out of a hole with a new coach in his second year. The other guy was dead-man walking for three seasons and everyone knew it. Miami has lost a boat load of NFL players to retirement lately as the 2000 to 2001 crew are now old dudes. And they've been shit since 2003. And STILL, they outpace Georgia (and everyone else) in active players in the NFL. In recent times, the only really big Florida guy Miami was legitimately after who was lost to the Bulldogs that I can think of is Sony Michel, who was committed to the Hurricanes forever. Flipped to Georgia very late as Golden was struggling with Miami. I'm sure there have been others, but for every Michel there has been five Allen Baileys. A number of Hurricane greats are Georgia kids. I know LSU in particular hits Georgia hard, and Florida winds up with a bunch as well. Look, Tennessee is near talent too, and they're shit without good coaching too. Same with Texas. Same with everybody He won a lot of games to say he deserved to be canned. Losing Rickey Jean Fancois to LSU, Amari Cooper to Bamers ... that's much more the common pattern.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Miami just crawled out of a hole with a new coach in his second year. The other guy was dead-man walking for three seasons and everyone knew it. Miami has lost a boat load of NFL players to retirement lately as the 2000 to 2001 crew are now old dudes. And they've been shit since 2003. And STILL, they outpace Georgia (and everyone else) in active players in the NFL. In recent times, the only really big Florida guy Miami was legitimately after who was lost to the Bulldogs that I can think of is Sony Michel, who was committed to the Hurricanes forever. Flipped to Georgia very late as Golden was struggling with Miami. I'm sure there have been others, but for every Michel there has been five Allen Baileys. A number of Hurricane greats are Georgia kids. I know LSU in particular hits Georgia hard, and Florida winds up with a bunch as well. Look, Tennessee is near talent too, and they're shit without good coaching too. Same with Texas. Same with everybody He won a lot of games to say he deserved to be canned.
    Richt is a top 8 coach that boy good.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

I can rattle off ten players off the top of my head that were big, big Georgia HS players who chose Miami over them
    How do you manage to know this AND fuck all those women?

• Options

AZDuck said:

I can rattle off ten players off the top of my head that were big, big Georgia HS players who chose Miami over them

The one from Tahola? That shouldn't impress you too much. Axe Swaye; he has that place dialed in. The rest? That's all in my head (and my hand). Winky winky.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

That's an easy question he's old, white and lives in trailer park.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I want Miami to lose just so they have 2 losses like UW does.
  • Options
    uzi said:

I want Miami to lose just so they have 2 losses like UW does.

ok.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

The one from Tahola? That shouldn't impress you too much. Axe Swaye; he has that place dialed in. The rest? That's all in my head (and my hand). Winky winky.
    Chin for the Tahola reference. Pass through that dump to fish the lower Quinault.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Not sure I agree, Miami or no Miami. He racked up a lot of wins at a school that is not top tier in the conference or region.

Seriously. One fucking national title in their entire history, they barely did it, and had what is probably the most dominant college running back like fucking ever. As I've said elsewhere: they are like ASU; everyone thinks they should be better than they fundamentally can be.

He shit out 10-win seasons like it was normal. Yeah, he didn't win some big ones, but I'm not sure he deserved to be fired. What have they done since? If they sneak into the playoffs I thin they'll get drilled. Not impressed.
    Comprehensive list of Big games Richt won at GA:

• Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Says the #1 super kewg of the program that claimed dynasty status based on a few 10 win seasons and ZERO to show for it.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Says the #1 super kewg of the program that claimed dynasty status based on a few 10 win seasons and ZERO to show for it.

I'm gonna need to see that screen shart.

I'm guessing you posted this before your Coons got clownstomped

Richt has Miami Baaaaaackkkk though.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

I'm gonna need to see that screen shart.

I'm guessing you posted this before your Coons got clownstomped

Richt has Miami Baaaaaackkkk though.

An unusual amount of running around for you today. Was it the call out of your support for the southern pedo? Apolologies for that.

Or are you still flowing from the Apple Cup?