Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Jonathan Smith

Good luck the rest of the way!

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Poor bastard is in over his head. He'll need all the luck he can get. Hope he enjoys seeing his team get ass-raped by pretty much everyone in the league.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Poor bastard is in over his head. He'll need all the luck he can get. Hope he enjoys seeing his team get ass-raped by pretty much everyone in the league.

He will do better than Andersen and will make the Beavs about a 4 win a year type of team. Ceiling will be 6 and a bowl game.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384

He will do better than Andersen and will make the Beavs about a 4 win a year type of team. Ceiling will be 6 and a bowl game.
    A bowel is a bowel
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

I expect it to be a Gilby level of dumpster fire. This could really be looked at as Smith's first step toward his next coordinator job at a lower level FBS school. I'd find myself feeling bad for the guy if I didn't know he's about to get way more guaranteed money than he deserves.