Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #44: Cougs Euthanized, Coaching Carousel, Recruiting

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    What I've learned so far on this pood: Dennis would do anything to have sex with Gaskin.
    New stuff I just learned: Coker LOVES man asses from the souff.
    Going out with Texas Tornadoes was skrong, but no SpiritHorse and no shout out to me wrecked you fags. Plus you gave me hope for a solid class at the end with Taimani, Togiai and Gordon. Assholes.

2/10
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

I'm just glad Dennis isn't dead. I was rattled.

I wasn’t concerned. My head canon it was all some elaborate “You Only Live Twice” style faked death.

I’m sure the tears Coker cried at Neighbors though were 100% real.
    And he probably bottled them to use as lube later than evening.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,951 Founders Club
    89ute said:

Good pod gentlemen. Fascinating stats about black,white,poly & hispanic coaches. No injun stats tho?

Cute conversations about your budding poly pipeline built on the back of coaching powerhouse Malloe and a decent season by Vita Vea. Good luck.

I don't mean to marginalize Coker, but @Dennis_DeYoung makes the pod. The Rolling Stones are the greatest band in the world, remove Keith and you got no Rolling Stones (DDY). Coker, no shame in being Jagger. The other guy in the pod, whoever the fuck he is ... Darryl Jones.

Tequilla is Brian Jones.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Good pod gentlemen. Fascinating stats about black,white,poly & hispanic coaches. No injun stats tho?

Cute conversations about your budding poly pipeline built on the back of coaching powerhouse Malloe and a decent season by Vita Vea. Good luck.

I don't mean to marginalize Coker, but @Dennis_DeYoung makes the pod. The Rolling Stones are the greatest band in the world, remove Keith and you got no Rolling Stones (DDY). Coker, no shame in being Jagger. The other guy in the pod, whoever the fuck he is ... Darryl Jones.

No one compares to Dennis, I know this. Without him I am nothing. No one likes Wilbur anyways, so whatever.
    What's the status of the changes/new stuff you mentioned ... I think in the last pod, to theseasonisover.com?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2017

89ute said:

No one compares to Dennis, I know this. Without him I am nothing. No one likes Wilbur anyways, so whatever.
    I stand with @WilburHooksHands! #ImWithHim
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2017

89ute said:

I'm the dude that plays drums for the Stones that has always been 100 years old and is completely anonymous.
    You remind me of Alan White.

89ute said:

I'm the dude that plays drums for the Stones that has always been 100 years old and is completely anonymous.
    Please do more SpiritHorse
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

SpiritHorse season is coming. We? can't be out here shooting all our bullets. Nobody wants to beat a dead SpiritHorse.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    The Omak high school metal band photo part made me lol
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,086
    Thanks for my non-existent shoutout JAGGOTS
    @Dennis_DeYoung can you work #Joobs into the next pood? That's a keeper.

Swaye said:

89ute said:

SpiritHorse season is coming. We? can't be out here shooting all our bullets. Nobody wants to beat a dead SpiritHorse.