Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why NFL ratings suck

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I think it's a ton of shit, but you are being political if you say the kneeling shit has had no effect. Now, I don't think it has had a huge effect, but maybe a third of the drop is people just saying fuck it stop kneeling. The rest, and larger percentage, is all the other shit mentioned here - franchises moving (no loyalty), players moving all the time (no trust), shit product (Hello terribad QBs), and cord cutters (streaming kicks major ass). And, as Race points out, it's not as much fun. I loved end zone dancing and other fun bullshit. So yeah, it's a bunch of things, but I have to tell you, I haven;t watched one game all year and do not miss it in the slightest. YMMV. CFB to me is so much more exciting. I don't think I will go back to NFL bullshit anytime soon, no matter if they are standing or not. Couldn't care less anymore.

You realize you spent 45 minutes typing your Southern Iroquoian language into Google translate and posted on an NFL board, to not give a shit. Right?