Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen has earned first consecutive 10 win seasons since ‘90/‘91

2»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

10-2 is the new 9-2

2 losses is 2 losses

Huh?

It's like Race and I both pointed out Pup. Meet the new 10-2, same as the old 9-2. Said song was recorded on a Gibson SG which you are intimately acquainted with @puppylove_sugarsteel
    I got it from jump.. But from Race was unsure if he knew himself what he meant. How do you know Pete didnt use a les paul for that session?
    '71 was the year Pete transitioned from SG to Les Paul on stage. But I looked it up and was shocked: he was actually playing a Gretsch 6120 in the studio.
    A quick metric; if it sounds like a Fender on steroids it's an LP (ZZ Top). If it sounds really powerful and snarly it's an SG (Black Sabbath), and if it sounds really clear it's a hollow body (The Cult). If it's thin and naturally distorted it's a Fender (Zeppelin I). If it's muddy shit it's some Silvertone or the like (Kashmir).

That is for true classic rock on actual vintage instruments.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mosster47 said:

doogie said:

With a bowl win, UW will have won eleven games in consecutive seasons for the first time ever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Washington_Huskies_football_seasons

A fine observation. However what most millennial, johhny-come lately huskie fans that reside here dont understand is that an 11-win season is a massive accomplishment. It used to be a 10-win season.

The bcs and mostly the playoff has taken the luster off an 11-win season. Especially when it comes in the Alamo bowl. Back in the day a 10-win season meant you were playing on Jan 1. An awesome day chalked full of football, high powered bloody mary's and greazy hungover sex with the slut you pounded from behind outside the pub after counting down. That kiss always meant ASS...and a mouthful of butthair whisker. Being hopped up on coke meant 'I dont fucking care where my mouth goes...or cock on that poor chick'. Ole' Pup just let his peter do the walkin...and talkin!!!

Now theres 3 games on Jan 1. College football has been neutered. Not fun anymore. Jan 1 means NOTHING. You buttfuckered millennials have nothing good anymore. You missed the good ole' days. Enjoy sex on your smart phones on new years eve now. Fists of fury in mommy's basement, a few energy drinks on jan 1 morn and video games for 10 hours to finish out the day.

Can you fags even get blow anymore? Prolly just Molly and a rave for you sorry fucks
    Arguably the best post on HH since Marsupial Guernica.
    Swaye's rant this week was better.
  • RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    It will look really good on his resume before he bolts for Tenersee!

thanks for saving him for us
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

10-2 is the new 9-2

2 losses is 2 losses

Huh?

It's like Race and I both pointed out Pup. Meet the new 10-2, same as the old 9-2. Said song was recorded on a Gibson SG which you are intimately acquainted with @puppylove_sugarsteel
    I got it from jump.. But from Race was unsure if he knew himself what he meant. How do you know Pete didnt use a les paul for that session?
    '71 was the year Pete transitioned from SG to Les Paul on stage. But I looked it up and was shocked: he was actually playing a Gretsch 6120 in the studio.
    You know so much random shit. Our own little Cliff Clavin
    I'd be more than happy @swaye to be your wingman at an Alexandria pub trivia night (hot, nerd chicks love that shit) but first you gotta clean it up and start behaving like an officer and a gentleman.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

10-2 is the new 9-2

2 losses is 2 losses

Huh?

A quick metric; if it sounds like a Fender on steroids it's an LP (ZZ Top). If it sounds really powerful and snarly it's an SG (Black Sabbath), and if it sounds really clear it's a hollow body (The Cult). If it's thin and naturally distorted it's a Fender (Zeppelin I). If it's muddy shit it's some Silvertone or the like (Kashmir).

That's a solid metric. LZ I for example, was mostly JP's telecaster which is as thin sounding as it gets when distorted.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

10-2 is the new 9-2

2 losses is 2 losses

Huh?

Good work Yella
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Mosster47 said:

10-2 is the new 9-2

2 losses is 2 losses

Huh?

I own a '65 SG , 80'-ish explorer and 79 ash strat. SG isnt snarly and powerful. That would be the explorer with "dirty finger" humbuckers. SG Is thinnist solid body there is imho,
    actually a refined and clean distortion. Hollowbodies were never meant for hard distortion. Strat is for it all. Most recognizable sound aside from the obvious like a Rickenbacker, or es335 or big gretsch hollowbody with famous tremolo sound. I LOVE those guitars.

Great topic 47, Yella. Now youre talking pup's language