Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remedial lesson

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
Ok. It is clear that many of you you fucks need help separating emotion from reality your heads from your asses, and seeing the forest for the treessmelling the fresh, clean air. Let's be clear queer, you cannot know what is really going on just attending games and reading info on boards like this how much fun it would be to suck Sark's cock unless you try it.
I got bored with this pretty quickly. Could have been so fun but I'm just not in to it. He goes on to say that the problem is recruiting and that the coaches know it and are trying therefore they shouldn't be blamed for it. Some other words after that but I stopped reading.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Going 4-5 with Sark's guys >>>>> Going 4-5 with Ty's guys.

Everybody says so.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    He got pounded ... Even by doog003 ... Who is pretty doog ish ... The tide is turning... But .... It likely won't be enough ...

It is hard to be for the players but against the coach... But that's the way it's got to be... Which means the AC I may have to pull for the Pirate ...
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

He got pounded ... Even by doog003 ... Who is pretty doog ish ... The tide is turning... But .... It likely won't be enough ...

It is hard to be for the players but against the coach... But that's the way it's got to be... Which means the AC I may have to pull for the Pirate ...

I never root against UW in a game even if, as in the case of what's left of this season, it might be what's needed to have any chance of moving onward and upward. I get nervous at the start of every game, sit on the edge of my seat, and yell at my TV just like I would if we were battling for something meaningful (in which case I'd be at the game more often than not instead of watching my TV). I still want to see good things on the field.

The tide is most certainly turning but it seems to always turn back. I fear that ugly losses on the road followed by a big AC win and a toilet bowl invite will be all it takes for doogs to end the season happy.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2013
    Fetters always deletes my shit. The meat fingered futt fucker stalks little boys and the HHB site. Yea you.

Quit deleting when your ignance is called out.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I'd say that calling out the fans/alumni as the reason that recruiting has gone south compared to the performance of the coaches is a new low
  • Tequilla said:

I'd say that calling out the fans/alumni as the reason that recruiting has gone south compared to the performance of the coaches is a new low

Nothing tops how those shitheads handled Don James death. That was such a low that I couldn't imagine even Roof Robbins pulling that off. So disgusting and wrong.

Yet we are the "shit" fans.
  • It was Kim who publicly said Sark was pissed because the tone of Dawgman's message boards "killed recruiting".

Sark wonders why his teams can't handle adversity worth a shit? Probably because the fucker has never once taken accountability in his life.

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013

It was Kim who publicly said Sark was pissed because the tone of Dawgman's message boards "killed recruiting".

Can you imagine Nick Saban saying such a thing or even being concerned with a fan web page? I bet he couldn't tell you what the name if the Scout board is at Alabama. He'd flick it off like a gnat on his nut sack.

Sark is the most insecure bastard in coaching.

• koopdog said:

It was Kim who publicly said Sark was pissed because the tone of Dawgman's message boards "killed recruiting".

Can you imagine Nick Saban saying such a thing or even being concerned with a fan web page? I bet he couldn't tell you what the name if the Scout board is at Alabama. He'd flick it off like a gnat on his nut sack.

Pool Boy is the most insecure bastard among A.D.'s this is why our program is so fucked. There is zero adults running this football program.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

Dude...ouch. He is a bad ass if he flicks bugs off his nut sack.

Sark might do the same but he hasn't been able to look down and see his nut sack in years. There could be a whole swarm of gnats or fruit flies down there. He just needs some time to get his diet and exercise in order and he could be just like Nick Saban.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

The latte sipping fan base has never had anything to do with success of the football team. The assholes in Eugene have been there for 100 years. Butt things didn't change until they sold the team to Uncle Phil.

What we have here is a paper wall in the middle of Montlake between upper campus and the AD, called a seperate 501(c)(3). It took Gerberding years to break through it. It remained crumbled though Babs and Thad "the Fag Turner", and through the Fag President.

Now, Woodward has a choice. Does he suck the cocks of the Faggots in The Gerb Building, or does he suck Ron Crockett's? Nobody knows, butt we're about to find out whose cock he's sucking since Femmert left.

BTW, my favorite all-time rumor out of the Graves Bldg was that Emmert and Woodward were Fags, and their wives were Lesbian Beards. ROFLMAO! Very believable.
  • He got pounded ... Even by doog003 ... Who is pretty doog ish ... The tide is turning... But .... It likely won't be enough ...

The latte sipping fan base has never had anything to do with success of the football team. The assholes in Eugene have been there for 100 years. Butt things didn't change until they sold the team to Uncle Phil.

What we have here is a paper wall in the middle of Montlake between upper campus and the AD, called a seperate 501(c)(3). It took Gerberding years to break through it. It remained crumbled though Babs and Thad "the Fag Turner", and through the Fag President.

Now, Woodward has a choice. Does he suck the cocks of the Faggots in The Gerb Building, or does he suck Ron Crockett's? Nobody knows, butt we're about to find out whose cock he's sucking since Femmert left.

BTW, my favorite all-time rumor out of the Graves Bldg was that Emmert and Woodward were Fags, and their wives were Lesbian Beards. ROFLMAO! Very believable.
    $375K
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

Nick Saban would hunt each of us down and kill us with his bare hands

There wouldn't even be a warning. We'd just be dead.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

For the record, HH does not believe that for one second.