Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who doesn't like to stick their dick

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    I can't fault Clinton for trying to pork the maid. Every dude wants to pork the maid. Outfit is just too sexy. I do however draw the line at getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl who is trapped inside a voluptuous 22 year old woman's body. Totally inappropriate to have relations with girls that are not emotionally of age.
    She was a kid. She may have been 22 and had a voluptuous body and was misguided in her choices, but emotionally, she was 15 ... To say that Monica Lewinsky was a woman at that point in her life was a stretch beyond comprehension
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    RedRocket said:

I can't fault Clinton for trying to pork the maid. Every dude wants to pork the maid. Outfit is just too sexy. I do however draw the line at getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl who is trapped inside a voluptuous 22 year old woman's body. Totally inappropriate to have relations with girls that are not emotionally of age.

She was a kid. She may have been 22 and had a voluptuous body and was misguided in her choices, but emotionally, she was 15 ... To say that Monica Lewinsky was a woman at that point in her life was a stretch beyond comprehension
    It's always best to call the victim retarded.