Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Student section solution

Cover it so they don't have to deal with the elements, add interactive flat screens, so they can instagram and snapchat their shit and see it live.

Since the seats are absolute garbage and you can't see shit on the open end of the stadium let them watch it on the interactive flat screens. Since Pete loves a packed stadium, why not give up a pay check to partially fund it and he should feel bad about the ASU loss.

Put heaters in there, and their own concession section with low priced shit food. I mean flying taco is charging 11 dollars for the most pathetic street tacos imaginable. The nachos are disgusting as well. Holy shit that is bad food.

Have the cheerleaders do their twerk dance in the isles, get rid of that bearded fuck and hire an aspiring Erin Andrews to do the gimmicky crap. Give more free shit away, all that stuff can be purchased on Alibaba for pennies.

This shit ain't hard.

These millenials need to be enticed by an up close screen since their entire existence revolves around one.

Though, for the love of Jesus himself, do not hand out crap AFTER the game.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    @swaye, that could help.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

jecornel said:

Cover it so they don't have to deal with the elements, add interactive flat screens, so they can instagram and snapchat their shit and see it live.

Since the seats are absolute garbage and you can't see shit on the open end of the stadium let them watch it on the interactive flat screens. Since Pete loves a packed stadium, why not give up a pay check to partially fund it and he should feel bad about the ASU loss.

Put heaters in there, and their own concession section with low priced shit food. I mean flying taco is charging 11 dollars for the most pathetic street tacos imaginable. The nachos are disgusting as well. Holy shit that is bad food.

Have the cheerleaders do their twerk dance in the isles, get rid of that bearded fuck and hire an aspiring Erin Andrews to do the gimmicky crap. Give more free shit away, all that stuff can be purchased on Alibaba for pennies.

This shit ain't hard.

These millenials need to be enticed by an up close screen since their entire existence revolves around one.

Millenials are almost all out of college, whats gonna be your excuse in 2 years?
    My generation does the same shit without all of the fagginess but more of the fucktardness.

jecornel said:

This shit ain't hard.

Millenials are almost all out of college, whats gonna be your excuse in 2 years?
    See @backthepack above.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    Chincredibled for calling for the exile of the fat fuck. People around my seats wonder why I’m more animated about him than the game itself.

Melvin Cole is gone so the anthem is back to normal, now we need Step 2.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

jecornel said:

This shit ain't hard.

My generation does the same shit without all of the fagginess but more of the fucktardness.
    Your generation is the last generation because you are all gay.
    Ehhh not as bad as yours.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    jecornel said:

This shit ain't hard.

Just take their fucking seats and give them to students from my generation, who sat thru hell to cheer on Washington. Fuck them and fuck most of you here...you constitute that bunch
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 941
    Love Jimmy’s rants. GOAT
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

jecornel said:

This shit ain't hard.

Just take their fucking seats and give them to students from my generation, who sat thru hell to cheer on Washington. Fuck them and fuck most of you here...you constitute that bunch
    I sat in the rain at Husky Stadium and never complained because my tickets were FREE, bitches! Not the $90 for the season that most you fuckers had to pay for student section.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,544 Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

So will that be the Final Solution to the student section question?

Veiled call for genocide.

Creative but not cool. Not cool at all
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2017
    Go back to giving the students the 50 yard line, you market it like you market all addictive, expensive, shit products... cigarettes, alcohol, car brands... its all focused on getting you hooked on brand loyalty when you are young and then shitting all over your wallet when you are fully addicted and have the money to spend....
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Another solution:

TTJ said:

Another solution:

Impeades the ability to take snaps and insta's. They need to pose and get right angles and shit. Rain jackets are bulky and just get in the way of stuff.

Maybe UW or Pete can strike a deal with Columbia for some special student section rain jackets that have body cams to take pictures of their game experience and put it on YouTuber.

Pete owes a paycheck for ASU.