Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kewg coaching staff

I am wondering if they even looked at film to game plan? What were they doing for the last two weeks?

They put heisman candidate Mustafa on the nose, I know they did their shifting bullshit which UW took total advantage of. Grinch the best D coordinator in the nation proved he really does suck.

Now for Leach, holy COW! It's like he went out with his 3X5 card and ran his normal crap offense. He didn't account for the guy in the middle who he said he couldn't pronounce his name. Actually Vita's name is pretty easy..LOLZ.

Cuog fans still crying hard. Lots of fans bailed at half, wanted to see the Gun slinger Hilinski in the gayme. I was calling for the slinger all night. Would have loved to see a few more interceptions.

Watching the kewg o-line and d-line putting their hands up in the air looking at the sideline every time they got lit up!! Beautiful to watch.

Gaskin, the ultimate cuog killer. He gone. Gonna miss him, one of best ever. Salvon, grabbing the baton will be amazing, however Gaskin will be sorely missed. He is such a competitor and has some of the best footwork ever seen on a football field.

Salk and Wassell for the Apple Cup pregame was probably the worst radio I have ever heard. They both hate college football and know nothing about either team. I listened for about three minutes, and two minutes of it was Salk saying how he liked the cuog in this one.
To be fair, Salk does stroke the coug a fair bit.

Comments