Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does WSU have what it takes to get Sark canned?

Highly doubt it, as much I want to believe they can come into Seattle with 5 wins and beat Sark to get bowl eligible and help us out by getting rid of our coach I just don't see it happening. Leach's insane air raid offense might almost be as bad as Sark's #1 play caller in America offense.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    No, the one thing sark does have going for him is he doesn't lose to bad teams at horme
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dhdawg said:

No, the one thing sark does have going for him is he doesn't lose to bad teams at horme

The office coog still thinks they are a legit team, just that Halliday is the problem and they need to put in Apodeca. Which is funny because I reminded him how he told me at the beginning of the season Halliday is the perfect "gunslinger" type for the Air Raid offense and just needed a full year of practice as the main guy. Of course he denies ever saying this.

The same logic he brought when Leach was hired that the Air Raid offense didn't need amazing talent to be a top offense because of the superior system it provided. Now they are just waiting for Leaches guys to get in their because clearly now it is a talent issue (deny ever saying how effective the AR offense was with inferior talent).
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

dhdawg said:

The office coog still thinks they are a legit team, just that Halliday is the problem and they need to put in Apodeca. Which is funny because I reminded him how he told me at the beginning of the season Halliday is the perfect "gunslinger" type for the Air Raid offense and just needed a full year of practice as the main guy. Of course he denies ever saying this.

The same logic he brought when Leach was hired that the Air Raid offense didn't need amazing talent to be a top offense because of the superior system it provided. Now they are just waiting for Leaches guys to get in their because clearly now it is a talent issue (deny ever saying how effective the AR offense was with inferior talent).
    My coog buddy said the same thing. I said the air raid is a shit offense and I can barely stand to watch it. He said it was a good offense that would be potent once Leach got his own guys.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Does the Air Raid offense play defense?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Does the Air Raid offense play defense?

Lol he said the defense is young and most of the starters are underclassmen so the former #1 defense in the country deemed by Fredocoog this year is perfectly fine.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Highly doubt it, as much I want to believe they can come into Seattle with 5 wins and beat Sark to get bowl eligible and help us out by getting rid of our coach I just don't see it happening. Leach's insane air raid offense might almost be as bad as Sark's #1 play caller in America offense.

Probably not, unless the 2013 apple cup as the first played in the new Husky Stadium is a total blowout romp in favor of Leach and WSU which is not likely to happen. Sark got owned by Leach's 18 point comeback late in the fourth quarter to eek out an overtime win in Pullmania last year, and that didn't get Sark fired. So long as Woodward continues as AD, I'm afraid it looks like Sark will have to lose four or five straight to WSU to go with his losing streaks to Oregon and ASU before being fired for incompetence.

Since it's looking like everybody here has given up on Sark winning big and thus getting hired away to the bigtime in L.A. or the NFL or outerspace, it's starting to feel like we're double fucked with regard to seeing a coaching change anytime soon. What can we do if anything? There's probably nothing that can be done since with the $millions from late-night TV games, UW athletics no longer needs the football ticket-booster revenue that comes from filling the stadium.

However, our University is once more being stifled by lack of public financial support and although revenues from research and other UW enterprises have never been better, calls are going out again for more private gifting and investment to finance necessary growth. Under these conditions which are much more important than intercollegiate athletics or fancy suites, we can hope (or pray) that the private influence which combined with UW regents to get the stadium renovation done will somehow throw-off their indifference to the under performance of once hallowed Husky Football and find their way to insisting on a return to greatness and glory. Losing in any way has never been a growth industry.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tailgater said:

Probably not, unless the 2013 apple cup as the first played in the new Husky Stadium is a total blowout romp in favor of Leach and WSU which is not likely to happen. Sark got owned by Leach's 18 point comeback late in the fourth quarter to eek out an overtime win in Pullmania last year, and that didn't get Sark fired. So long as Woodward continues as AD, I'm afraid it looks like Sark will have to lose four or five straight to WSU to go with his losing streaks to Oregon and ASU before being fired for incompetence.

Since it's looking like everybody here has given up on Sark winning big and thus getting hired away to the bigtime in L.A. or the NFL or outerspace, it's starting to feel like we're double fucked with regard to seeing a coaching change anytime soon. What can we do if anything? There's probably nothing that can be done since with the $millions from late-night TV games, UW athletics no longer needs the football ticket-booster revenue that comes from filling the stadium.

However, our University is once more being stifled by lack of public financial support and although revenues from research and other UW enterprises have never been better, calls are going out again for more private gifting and investment to finance necessary growth. Under these conditions which are much more important than intercollegiate athletics or fancy suites, we can hope (or pray) that the private influence which combined with UW regents to get the stadium renovation done will somehow throw-off their indifference to the under performance of once hallowed Husky Football and find their way to insisting on a return to greatness and glory. Losing in any way has never been a growth industry.

cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24171239/alabama-chancellor-says-nick-saban-is-best-financial-investment-ever
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    topdawgnc said:

Tailgater said:

cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24171239/alabama-chancellor-says-nick-saban-is-best-financial-investment-ever
    Forward that to pool boy with no citrus attached.

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    On one hand you have NO FUCKING WAY and on the other you have 2012.