Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Future OOC Schedules ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Byu and auburn. Thats 2 good power 5. Ucla does the same every year. Hey bama, take notice. Its why u dropped to 5...but will only stay there 1 week. Who is AP trying to fool. Dont be surprised if bama is sitting at 4 on tuesday , but more likely after conference championships.

I fully expect 2 SEC teams in playoff, bama included if Wisconsin loses, most certain if oklahoma loses. We need chaos for a 6 team playoff. Cross your fingers...or in Baabs case cross your legs.

BYU is in a Power Five conference? I thought they were still independent?
    BYU is an independent and always considered a quality win...this year being the exception. And soup, being you have 6 posts ill go easy on you...but be careful going forward
    Your largesse toward this newcomer is appreciated Mr. Sugarsteel. I did know that BYU, much like Norte Dame, is a program with a proud and historic tradition of excellence...

...I just wanted clarification if the school had joined an athletic conference. I’m glad to see nothing has changed.
    I laffed like an idiot hyena.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Explaining pumpy's clever play on words for us younger, less culturally refined folks is Race at his best.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    Our sloppy tits AD said it is hard getting other good teams to come out here.

She didn't explain why prior decades saw teams like Notre Dame, Miami, MSU, Michigan, LSU, tOSU, BYU... and all she can get is BYU, tOSU, & Michigan?

And she can't Wisconsin to reschedule?
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    ...fuck I was trying to edit my comment and made a new one and there is now way to delete it?...