Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Bitchfork

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahaah! You're fucked!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This is my favorite part of football season.

I see what you did there.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    We have two black sarks in the conference now. I'm so confused it's glorious!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

No, we now have 1 proven Tyrone, 1 budding playoff coach in fagtag , the other a top 5 coach in any league. Pretty clear the pac12 now has the deepest coaching corps, and resulting deepest conference in America.. with Baldwin at OSU, there isnt a weak-link coach 1-12.

Someone try and dispute Pup on this. Baabs, and you know who else you are, dont bother . This is clearly a higher discussion topic.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

No, we now have 1 proven Tyrone, 1 budding playoff coach in fagtag , the other a top 5 coach in any league. Pretty clear the pac12 now has the deepest coaching corps, and resulting deepest conference in America.. with Baldwin at OSU, there isnt a weak-link coach 1-12.

Someone try and dispute Pup on this. Baabs, and you know who else you are, dont bother . This is clearly a higher discussion topic.
    7-5 while not calling off the dogs sounds about right for Taggert. HTH
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Sumlin, helton, faggot, M&M, and DickRod
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

CHRIST.

The Pac-12 is taking on SEC reject coaches.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,931 Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Fifth! Bye pumpy.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    sumlin with mill ave in his grasp will be special.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited November 2017
    haie said:

7-5 while not calling off the dogs sounds about right for Taggert. HTH

Actually all the first string came out after 1st series in 2d half.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    IS Faggart going to FSU or not?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

IS Faggart going to FSU or not?

Right after Peterman takes the AnM jerb
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

Best part about this:
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21569698/arizona-state-sun-devils-fire-coach-todd-graham

"In my view, [first-year offensive coordinator] Billy Napier has done an outstanding job with our offense," Anderson said. "In my view, [first-hear defensive coordinator] Phil Bennett has helped us make progress with our defense. I've made it very clear to both of those guys that we want them to have the opportunity to come back and any head coach that comes in here and doesn't see that value is not the guy for us.

The AD just needs a head coach...he's already hired their OC and DC. This should be an amusing shitshow...

So Anderson had the 10.6M avail to torpedo Graham, but doesn't have the extra coin necessary to pay off his oc/dc ????

Gee I wonder what could go wrong here......

Ouch Pitchfork51
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    A head coach whose staff is selected by the AD?

What weak ass stupid Cuck coach outside of Ellensburg, WA would ever agree to that?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

Chip Kelly is preparing for deep insertion on the entire south. Helton? DickRod? Black Sark? NOGAF about Utah or Buffs. This should be good.

Hurtful
    It was funnier the way I said it. Plus Whittingham is a good coach so it didn't fit my narrative.