Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Death2Ducks

I figured that it's been discussed, but I've been busy working and fighting with Fatters for more than a week on PM's, which you don't know about.
This would be the appropriate time and place to post mentioned PMs.

Thanks.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    FIRST!!!11!!!111ELEVEN!!!!FUCK!!!111!!11!!1!1
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

I figured that it's been discussed, but I've been busy working and fighting with Fatters for more than a week on PM's, which you don't know about.

Thanks.

Is this your cry for help? Who posts PMs? Who does that?

Sorry, couldn't resist borrowing from my favorite poaster from Castlerock ... or wherever in the fuck in that vast shit plain aka known as southwestern washington that Whiskeydawg lives.
    Swaye said:

by the way, don't know if anyone responded the other day, but I am thankfully still getting your sig images.

P.S. I do wish you'd get past this tat phase you've been in and go back to the classics. the rollover chick is still rolling over ... in my brain. not that I'm complaining.

tats ... don't know ... something masculine about them. makes me go soft, and at my age I don't need any help with that.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013
    Death2Ducks lost me when he said he quit Doogman for the third time. That means this guy dumpster fired money not once, not twice, but three times!!! Death2Ducks is the poster child of a battered wife.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Thanks.

Sorry, couldn't resist borrowing from my favorite poaster from Castlerock ... or wherever in the fuck in that vast shit plain aka known as southwestern washington that Whiskeydawg lives.

Toutle.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Swaye said:

by the way, don't know if anyone responded the other day, but I am thankfully still getting your sig images.

P.S. I do wish you'd get past this tat phase you've been in and go back to the classics. the rollover chick is still rolling over ... in my brain. not that I'm complaining.

tats ... don't know ... something masculine about them. makes me go soft, and at my age I don't need any help with that.
    I see what you did there.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Yeah, I got past DJ's boner blockers.

The rollover girl had a huge tramp stamp btw.

If the girl in my current sig, with tight abs, and huge cans makes you soft, I don't know what I can do to help you. Citrus?

Perhaps I should keep the Road Warrior Sluts going. Abudance.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yeah, I got past DJ's boner blockers.

The rollover girl had a huge tramp stamp btw.

If the girl in my current sig, with tight abs, and huge cans makes you soft, I don't know what I can do to help you. Citrus?

Perhaps I should keep the Road Warrior Sluts going. Abudance.
    I didn't see the tramp stamp on rollover girl. I guess maybe tats are ok then. Or I guess I just missed it for some reason.

Oh, you can help me alright. Just keep on doin' what you're doin'.

But you gotta admit, current sig girl is sporting A LOT of ink, though she's sorta gettin' away with it. But it's a lot.

Yes, overall, abundance indeed.
    topdawgnc said:

Swaye said:

I see what you did there.
    Did you now?
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406

Thanks.

Cry for help sandy vagina posts PMs vs. fucking with the people PMs.

#gocougs #woosh
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    I don't have anything wrong with PM depending on how they are used. PM's after all broke the news to journalist Kim Grinolds about Oregon's pending NCAA dooming.