Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Report: Tennessee Football Gives Up Completely, Hauls Greg Schiano Out Of The Dumpster

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

They have to replace their AD

The more I read about John Currie the more I'm convinced that he's Tawd Turner Part II
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162

second time ive used this gif today, thats a first...

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

second time ive used this gif today, thats a first...

Tennessee went 13-0 and beat FSU for the first BCS title in 98, the year after Manning with a QB named Tee Martin. Tennessee is also the 2nd most profitable program in the country only behind Texas due in large part to it being a national brand unlike Washington in which is a regional brand. Tennessee, Knoxville in general is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Tennessee is a wonderful place to live and I hate to tell you but Chris Petersen does have ties here.

Like it our not, Currie was in Seattle last Tuesday and he was not at UTs game vs Vandy last night. Currie was in Seattle again yesterday and is set to return sometime this morning. Chris Petersen will be announced as the new coach at UT this afternoon.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    It’s not a home run hire, but it’s not as awful as some are making it out to be, unless you were one of the idiot Vol fans who thought they had a shot at Gruden, in which case this is a splat. But Schiano was actually decent at a shitstain school like Rutgers, and has been a solid DC at OSU since returning to CFB. They could do a lot worse. They could hire Black Sark.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It’s not a home run hire, but it’s not as awful as some are making it out to be, unless you were one of the idiot Vol fans who thought they had a shot at Gruden, in which case this is a splat. But Schiano was actually decent at a shitstain school like Rutgers, and has been a solid DC at OSU since returning to CFB. They could do a lot worse. They could hire Black Sark.

You like child rape.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I am firmly AGAINST child rape. Always have been.