Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nobody was harder on Jake Browning than Race was

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,480 Founders Club
edited November 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Gotta admit the kid does have some moxie. He's turned into one of the tougher QBs we have had. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

He still seems scared at times but he's looking for contact lately. And finding it.

Of course we play some real team in a bowl and all this goes out the window when we score 3 points.

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EiYgcnzG0

This is what plays over and over in Smith's head. He is so focused on this he forgets that they didn't get the 2 point conversion and lost.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Jake missed a wide open Fuller on a crossing route. Overthrew Ty.

He’s fucking terrible. Jake is fucking awful. Get over it.

Fuck Stockholm syndrome. Have some fucking balls. He’s awful. Awful. Awful. Bad.

race is going senile, so I give him a pass. I still think Jake needs to declare from the draft. He has nothing else to prove. It would be a shame to lose him, but I think it is in his best interest to go to the draft.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Fuck Stockholm syndrome. Have some fucking balls. He’s awful. Awful. Awful. Bad.

also, very early in the game Jake didn't take the easy check down to Coleman who probably would have rumbled for 30+ yards and Jake ran it for a very awkward 4 yards taking contact.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Have a little faith, Dennis; it's a trait that has been selected for. He could or could not be PAC 12 offensive player of the year in 2018.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Jake will always be a noodle arm pants shitter, but if you play him right he can be good enough to get you to the CFP. Hell, Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Tough as nails defense, great running game, and a game manager at QB. SMiff is the idiot who can't see this.

How was the wedding night sex?
    Wedding might be off. Story time coming this week when I get around to it. Unless CLS kills me first.
    Pics?
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    WSU is a real team damnit!