Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup loves Kelly hire at fucla...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Danielson just fucking saaid "alabama has given up 9 td's to power 5 teams. Look at the fucking power 5 competition you fucking paid for SEC whore. Oregon st is a power 5 team, does Washington get credit for holding them out the endzone?

Espn is the ultimate statistics manipulator for the SEC. Sick of it and fuck you Gary. I used to like you. Bama hasnt played fucking anybody, no matter how you twist shit bitch.

The last whopper by ESECpn wass " bama beat FSU when they were #3:. Well they aint now, youve played NOFUCKINGBODY and fuck you. Sick of it. Espn just protects alabama at all costs
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

UCLA has more to work with than Oregon

They always have more and never really do anything with it. That's about to change. And, yes, in the big picture that's good for the Pac-12.
    Fuck, theres 2 coherent posters at HH besides PUMPER.

It took 3 years at UW with Sarks roster. Will take 3 months at UCLA with Mora's roster. When Kelly poaches Yankoff UCLA is immediately in business. Good call steel2
    Leave Yankoff out of this.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

east coast does not. As i told steel2 this morning, the pac12 just became the only true and legit 5, 6-team league.

I'd like to see Alabumma make it through Uw, USC, Stanford, Oregon, UCLA and take your pick of ASU, WSU, UTAH, Kahlil Tate unscathed...., oh, Colorado won the south last year.

Bama has not 1 ranked win, and an fcs win last weekend while every other conference sans the ACC was getting beat up playing a 9-team schedule. The days of the SEC, Clemson, tOSU auto-playoff bidare over. So too is the 4-team rigged playoff. Thanks Leach, ive been saying the same thing for years.

Go ahead big12, big10, ACC SEC...who are your top 6? The pac12 will never be eliminated from the playoff in October again. Thank you UCLA for hiring
    Kelly.

Expect a 6-8 team playoff in next 5 years. And Chip Kelly will have a lot to do with it. Good luck getting thru So-Cal without a split. Also, cant wait for UCLA non-con games. Unlike the SEC, UCLA plays anybody, and often twice out of conference. Alabama's 75th ranked SOS will catch up to them (2 years in a row Bama has played only 1 ranked team).

One more thing. The SEC only conference who gets credit for beating a team "WHEN THEY WERE RANKED" like fsu at beginning of year. The pac12's SOS gets judged where a team is ranked when committee convenes every tuesday. Pay attention fuckers...its all rigged for SEC

TLDR; kill yoursealf fggit
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

I'm hearing that Leach is gonna jump to the SEC

An air-raid offense is DOA
    In the SEC.
    Maybe but not the poont. Hearing Leach's name in connection with Arky and Tennessee.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Danielson just fucking saaid "alabama has given up 9 td's to power 5 teams. Look at the fucking power 5 competition you fucking paid for SEC whore. Oregon st is a power 5 team, does Washington get credit for holding them out the endzone?

Espn is the ultimate statistics manipulator for the SEC. Sick of it and fuck you Gary. I used to like you. Bama hasnt played fucking anybody, no matter how you twist shit bitch.

The last whopper by ESECpn wass " bama beat FSU when they were #3:. Well they aint now, youve played NOFUCKINGBODY and fuck you. Sick of it. Espn just protects alabama at all costs

The game is on CBS, dumbfuck.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2017
    LebamDawg said:

When Oregon was good Knight paid ESPN to creamthemselves on the ducks

Their on field play might have had something to do with it.

Like it or not, Oregon revolutionized CFB as we know it today. The fast pace. The spread offense run & pass not the faggy air raid.

Sometimes their Unis were even cool.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Overall - really good for the conference

When the LA schools are good, it helps and the East Coast media sees a huge market with good teams and dollar signs. When the Oregon schools are good, noone cares.

USC, UCLA, and Washington are supposed to be the standard.

Die.
    Triggered
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    If Leach loses today he will want out of Pullman.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

If Leach loses today he will want out of Pullman.

If Leach wins today, he’ll be gone.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2017
    I can't wait for the poasts when Kelly goes 0-4 against SC for the next 4 years. His gimmickry is done without Nike money bringing in recruits for him. Kelly a great recruiter? Show me proof. All "his" recruits ever blabbed about was the facilities and the staff. Kelly was known for acting like a fag throughout practices. He'll screw the pooch at UCLA just like he did in the pros.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I can't wait for the poasts when Kelly goes 0-4 against SC for the next 4 years. His gimmickry is done without Nike money bringing in recruits for him. Kelly a great recruiter? Show me proof. All "his" recruits ever blabbed about was the facilities and the staff. Kelly was known for acting like a fag throughout practices. He'll screw the pooch at UCLA just like he did in the pros.

This why I'm beyond in LIPO mode. He was honing his system in obscurity for like 15 years in FCS, got three years to install it at Oregon while a HoF coach ran the program and he took over when it was ready to roll and no one was ready to defend it. The substitution rule and a decade of DC's prepping for it gets rid of a ton of his genius.

He hates recruiting. Kids in the western US grow up wanting to be Trojans, Ducks, or Huskies.

I see Chip as Paul Johnson. He will always be good, but rarely if ever great. It will be interesting to see his motivation level now that he is truly obese and doesn't have any revolutionary ideas to employ and nothing to grind for as he is super rich now.

He could be amazing again too. Either way.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017

Viquookerous post of the day.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Viquookerous post of the day.
    This is why a) I hate you all, b) you're all fags, and c) You will all die of AIDS you contract from Chip Kelly.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Mosster47 said:

This why I'm beyond in LIPO mode. He was honing his system in obscurity for like 15 years in FCS, got three years to install it at Oregon while a HoF coach ran the program and he took over when it was ready to roll and no one was ready to defend it. The substitution rule and a decade of DC's prepping for it gets rid of a ton of his genius.

He hates recruiting. Kids in the western US grow up wanting to be Trojans, Ducks, or Huskies.

I see Chip as Paul Johnson. He will always be good, but rarely if ever great. It will be interesting to see his motivation level now that he is truly obese and doesn't have any revolutionary ideas to employ and nothing to grind for as he is super rich now.

chip as paul johnson

god what a treasure
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Mosster47 said:

Is this satire?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Chip Kelly will win at UCLA. He has access to massive SoCal talent, and that queer is a winner until he isn't at the college level.

edit: And who is going to stop him in the Souff? Graham? DickRod? Helton? LOL. Souff is full of fucking losers. Kelly will go ass to mouth on most of them.
    Gladstone said:

UCLA has more to work with than Oregon

They always have more and never really do anything with it. That's about to change. And, yes, in the big picture that's good for the Pac-12.
    Fuck, theres 2 coherent posters at HH besides PUMPER.

It took 3 years at UW with Sarks roster. Will take 3 months at UCLA with Mora's roster. When Kelly poaches Yankoff UCLA is immediately in business. Good call steel2
    Leave Yankoff out of this.

The game is on CBS, dumbfuck.
    Uhh really baabs. Pay the fuck attention Missy. I wanna slap that pussy of yours.
    Come on baabs, spread those legs...