Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Cheerleading at DJ Memorial Service.

I don't want to know what you think about this.

I DO WANT to know what you think Coach James would have thought about it? Coach rehearsed the music from his death bed. He took "appropriateness" very seriously. It was a MEMORIAL SERVICE. It was held at HecEd because not a lot of churches hold several thousand people. It wasn't a Pep Rally.

For a University Administration that treated him so very poorly, I believe that this was the final insult. May we at least hope that there are no more coming. Hopefully Barbara Hedges left town.

Comments

• Old news is really cool................NOT!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Cutting, pasting, and minor editing rulz
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I thought it was in poor taste ... given that Sark had to prop it up a few times before people really started to embrace it tells me that others felt the same.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    edited November 2013
    Sark sucks ass, but this post sucks big hairy balls

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

Old news is really cool................NOT!

I figured that it's been discussed, but I've been busy working and fighting with Fatters for more than a week on PM's, which you don't know about. That is what really prompted tonight's confrontation. I really don't have time during the day to call and cancel my account. It seemed that this was much easier, and also served my purpose.

I'm sure I missed it, but the issue has been bothering me. I did read Derek's piece which brought up bad Gerberding memories that I had forgotten about. Gerberding's jealousy of Coach James was obvious. Having to see Barbara Hedges and The Gerb at the Madison Park Starbucks several times a week for years, just ate at me. Having her show up at the Memorial, privately caused me to go ballistic. If I'd been there and seen The Gerb with her, I might have gone Postal.

I wasn't there because I have really been too upset about it the past week. When the band lowered the flag to half staff on Saturday, I almost lost it.

Thanks Tequilla, for your comment. I was really wondering what the reaction was. Your comment reinforces my feeling that Sark really isn't too thoughtful; ie., not a rocket scientist.

Hopefully we can discuss serious things on here as well as have fun.

Thanks.

• AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

I figured that it's been discussed, but I've been busy working and fighting with Fatters for more than a week on PM's that you don't know about. I'm sure I missed it, but the issue has been bothering me. I did read Derek's piece which brought up bad Gerberding memories that I had forgotten about. Having to see Barbara Hedges at the Madison Park Starbucks several times a week for years, just ate at me. Having her show up at the Memorial privately caused me to go ballistic. If I'd been there and seen The Gerb, I might have gone Postal.

I wasn't there because I have really been too upset about it the past week. When the band lowered the flag to half staff on Saturday, I almost lost it.

Thanks Tequilla, for your comment. I was really wondering what the reaction was. Your comment reinforces my feeling that Sark really isn't too thoughtful; ie., not a rocket scientist.

Hopefully we can discuss serious things on here as well as have fun. Thanks.

You really don't fit in.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Wrong. No

If you want to have fun, go play wiffle ball @ Whitman Elementary. Bigger fish to fry right now
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    Understood. The old rules of Race's old dead site will be followed from now on. I apologize for the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn38I0Y-zqg&feature=player_detailpage
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    This isn't Race's site. It's DJ's. Stop being a ginger and roll with shit, or you might get run.

HTH
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Race never had a s ITE but don't tell Kim that
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

Race never had a s ITE but don't tell Kim that

I'm hearing that Kim single-handedly crushed your website with his team of Fox lawyers
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club

I figured that it's been discussed, but I've been busy working and fighting with Fatters for more than a week on PM's, which you don't know about. That is what really prompted tonight's confrontation. I really don't have time during the day to call and cancel my account. It seemed that this was much easier, and also served my purpose.

I'm sure I missed it, but the issue has been bothering me. I did read Derek's piece which brought up bad Gerberding memories that I had forgotten about. Gerberding's jealousy of Coach James was obvious. Having to see Barbara Hedges and The Gerb at the Madison Park Starbucks several times a week for years, just ate at me. Having her show up at the Memorial, privately caused me to go ballistic. If I'd been there and seen The Gerb with her, I might have gone Postal.

Thanks.

Getting banned from all forum activity =/= cancelling your subscription. HTH.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Thanks.

Getting banned from all forum activity =/= cancelling your subscription. HTH.
    hryk

They're still taking your money

I was month to month. Do they refund if you were paid for the year? I know a great attorney if they don't. Their disclaimer isn't worth shit in a lawsuit.
  • Damn, Death2ducks who is that in your latest GIF? This site keeps upping it up a notch. I'm a fan.

Damn, Death2ducks who is that in your latest GIF? This site keeps upping it up a notch. I'm a fan.

It was one notch too high. LMAO She showed up on my porch last night in a slutty witch costume. I sent her home this morning.