Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogman. . .

I haven't poasted there in over 2 years, but thought I would check in to verify the ASU madness. While doing so, ran across LA coogs post about being photoshopped out of the SI article. I thought I would send him a quick FU, relating to their flag-waving gayness.

Nope: banned, without even posting.

Evidently, the doogs at doogman know which site their visitors arrive from.

Fucking losers

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Wow. Now they are banning anyone who frequents this site with no poor behavior at all on their shit site?

This means the guerilla warfare 1%er tactics are having their desired effect. Press.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Wow. Now they are banning anyone who frequents this site with no poor behavior at all on their shit site?

This means the guerilla warfare 1%er tactics are having their desired effect. Press.

That's been going on since late summer.

Swaye said:

I had no idea. I mean, I knew they were banning "malcontents" (Dave Samek's 1%ers) who they could link to this site, and who said anything untoward on Doogfarm, but I had no idea they were just carpet bomb banning anyone.

How the hell have Tequilla and Auburn survived the purge?

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I had no idea. I mean, I knew they were banning "malcontents" (Dave Samek's 1%ers) who they could link to this site, and who said anything untoward on Doogfarm, but I had no idea they were just carpet bomb banning anyone.

Auburn works well there because he shows that they don't mind people with dissenting opinions. They don't have to worry about Auburn going too far because he will never directly say Sark should get fired, and he will move the goalposts every year. After signing day, Auburn's doog juice is reloaded and he is excited for a new season. He's completely harmless to Kim and doogman.

Good analysis. He is just negative enough that they can use him as a prop for "see, we let dissenting opinions post here," without being so demanding as to actually fuck up unicorn happy land.

Makes sense. Hi five.
  • Swaye said:

Swaye said:

They are Doogs and they know it. Kim probably sent them here to spy on us. Noticed how Auburn rarely posts over here now?