Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Same as all the other Billionaire meetings where the younger attendees are paraded in front of the rich and powerful for sex romp matchups.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Same as all the other Billionaire meetings where the younger attendees are paraded in front of the rich and powerful for sex romp matchups.

There's only one billionaire worth trusting.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm surprised you're surprised.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    Nothing changed with HondoFS. Just got call from HILLARY 5 minutes ago and TOLD her she was to show up in Maltby. If George Soros has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Antifa take HondoFS and George can leave with Hillary. I would prefer Hillary and George leave together. I'll ask Antifa. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't HondoFS will suck Hillary's purple throbber
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    The obsessions are noted.
    edited November 2017
    Am I wrong?

That's what I thought. #stillhere
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    pawz said:

Nothing changed with HondoFS. Just got call from HILLARY 5 minutes ago and TOLD her she was to show up in Maltby. If George Soros has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Antifa take HondoFS and George can leave with Hillary. I would prefer Hillary and George leave together. I'll ask Antifa. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't HondoFS will suck Hillary's purple throbber

Are we allowed desecrate holy text around here? Franny heresy will not be taken lightly.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I’m gonna need to see @yellowsnow news outlet partisan shart again before I comment.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

I’m gonna need to see @yellowsnow news outlet partisan shart again before I comment.

The infallible shart is clear on this. Fox News while having some journalistic integrity (i.e., it's not Breitbart or Info Wars) it's probably not the best source for convincing those outside of ones ideological circle. Same goes for CNN or MSNBC.

As the thinking man's left-traded faggot of HH (as per @oregonblitzkrieg ) my assessment should carry some extra weight.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

The obsessions are noted.

Your obsession with noting obsessions is noted.

salemcoog said:

The infallible shart is clear on this. Fox News while having some journalistic integrity (i.e., it's not Breitbart or Info Wars) it's probably not the best source for convincing those outside of ones ideological circle. Same goes for CNN or MSNBC.

As the thinking man's left-traded faggot of HH (as per @oregonblitzkrieg ) my assessment should carry some extra weight.
    That story was all over the place and has nothing to do with Fox News and everything to do with how papers like the WaPost and NYTimes do business.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

That story was all over the place and has nothing to do with Fox News and everything to do with how papers like the WaPost and NYTimes do business.
    Meh. They are both left of center newspapers (NYT more so) in their editorial stance. Can't think of a single news source that calls it truly down the middle. Dan Balz is the best political reporter at the Wa Post and seems pretty fair to me.
    Mosster47 said:

pawz said:

Are we allowed desecrate holy text around here? Franny heresy will not be taken lightly.
    Are you gnu?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,228 Standard Supporter
    The ultra rich of the world are actively trying to take control of the free worlds governments. I find that disturbing.
    Sledog said:

The ultra rich of the world are actively trying to take control of the free worlds governments. I find that disturbing.

But Oligarchs and Governments truly know what's best for you. Please just submit to the Collective and all of your dreams will come true.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Yeah. So you voted for a billionaire.

You fucking retard.
    Cause voting for a poor person, with no background of creating anything, is better?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sure. Because that's what I said.

Go fucking kill yourself.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,228 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Yeah. So you voted for a billionaire.

You fucking retard.
    Speaking of stupid you voted for Hillary who was backed by these very people. I voted for Trump because they all hate him and knew that they could not control him.

How do you remember to breathe? On second thought maybe you don't and oxygen starvation to your brain is why you're dumb as a fucking Donkey. (Which is an insult to donkeys).
    dflea said:

Sure. Because that's what I said.

Go fucking kill yourself.

It was implied since there were only two candidates to choose from.