Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU Trailing ASU 42-7 in the second quarter

2»

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Pics or it didn't happen College

I had the chance to hook up with a younger looking latina in pajamas - you could tell she was willing to do anything for an extra Reese's peanut butter cup. Not my cup of tea though
  • I'll post pics on my twitter. Have early class. Will try and snap some making the walk of shame for the lulz.
  • Fuck having to be an adult. I wish I could go party with college whores on Halloween. Arguably the best day of the year.

Yes this day always makes me feel old more so than any other day in the year.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    You guys act like women start becoming less of whores as they get older.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

You're right they don't. They just get bitchier. So you've got that to look forward to.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

You're right they don't. They just get bitchier. So you've got that to look forward to.

They get more expensive all around as well. The wedding ring will look like chump change.

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Wow. Step out and take a chance. Why not just throw USC or Arizona in there too.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm starting to like ASU's chances in the Sun Bowl.

Don't laugh.....Oregon's juggernaut was built on multiple trips to El Paso and a 2007 Moral Victory National Championship win over South Florida

Trolling aside...

Their defense isn't there yet, but everyone said the same thing about Oregon for years. Taking the "next step" is always difficult, though.

Their game against UCLA should be interesting. Either ASU or UCLA wins the south.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Wow. Step out and take a chance. Why not just throw USC or Arizona in there too.

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm starting to like ASU's chances in the Sun Bowl.

Don't laugh.....Oregon's juggernaut was built on multiple trips to El Paso and a 2007 Moral Victory National Championship win over South Florida

Trolling aside...

Their defense isn't there yet, but everyone said the same thing about Oregon for years. Taking the "next step" is always difficult, though.

Their game against UCLA should be interesting. Either ASU or UCLA wins the south.
    Because I don't think either of those teams will win the South.