Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Want Sark fired?

Bribe some Joey's slut to spill the beans about Sark. Once one comes out, another will come out then a bunch will come out to spill the beans.

In PC Seattle he could go 10-3 and he'd lose his job for that. Don't waste your time emailing Pool Boy or President Young(unless it's Lemon Party) as they won't read our emails anyways.

Email the donors as their voice is the only voice that matters. Watching this WSU game it's looking like it will be a 7-5 season as the Cougs won't even have the opportunity to play for a bowl.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    She blew him out behind the dumpsters every Tuesday after closing - that nice added touch.
  • All it takes is for one of his hoes on the side to come clean then the rest will follow that's how it always goes.

In Seattle no way a coach would ever survive a "Cheating on his wife" scandal.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There's no way any of that stuff comes out publicly as long as Sark is doing the right things ...

There's also no way that that stuff isn't used against him behind closed doors for leverage as needed whether it is tied to coaching changes, buyouts, etc.

The only way that any of that comes out full blown publicly is if the UW needs a good reason to support their firing. See Slick and his better on the NCAA Tournament as an example.

There's enough smoke out there right now that any investigative reporter worthy of their degree from WSU could go digging around and get something to run a story on.
  • My point is Tequila is if the Boosters are upset with his off the field running around they might put pressure on Pool Boy.

Now not all boosters care like Crocket but I'm sure there are some boosters who don't appreciate this frat boy running around going 7-6 every year.

I do think when Sark is fired you'll see Adam Jude or some other dickhead reporter "Break the News" a week later about Sark's off the field behavior.
    It's definitely possible ...

The impression I get (if Butler Cabin is any impression to go off of) is that most of the boosters are happy with the "inside access" that they have right now and their ability to hob knob isn't putting them in a position where they'd rather fire a guy potentially a year too early than a year too late.

7-5 probably keeps people around but there will be enough noise going around (particularly depending on how he loses those games) to start making things uncomfortable enough in the program that a change SHOULD be made ... the question will be whether or not they make the call on that a year too late. 6-6 and I think it's a fairly easy call. I worry about 8-4. 8-4 and we transition relatively easily into 10-3 next year. Everybody's happy while we go through a 10 year Tedford/Bellotti cycle where you have an average coach that somehow "lucks" his way into a good year here and there. What you most likely won't get is a coach that is ever elite in the conference - particularly given the $$$ that are in the conference for coaching.
    Mr. Jeremy stays ...
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    The impression I get (if Butler Cabin is any impression to go off of) is that most of the boosters are happy with the "inside access" that they have right now.

That is the most naive thing I've heard this week

Ron needs to go, final warning
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    I agree, except don't send it to the boosters. Do you really think they don't fuck around on their wives? Most of them are already married to their previous mistress. You have to send it to the boosters' FIRST wives.

The problem with taking it public is that the next coach will be hired ONLY because he's a Choir Boy. Sweet Lou nailed it the day he got fired. He said, "I'll tell ya who they hire next; the direct opposite of me!" They did.

Remember the search committee hiring Thad "the fag" Turner because he told them he "only cares about the young men's collegiate experience, not winning and losing." The faggots from upper campus on the committee ate it up. We need to keep control of the situation within the AD, lest the faggots up the hill get involved.

Let Pool Boy keep control of the next hire. If he fucks up, his career is over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8BwvoxGATkU
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Some good posts by Tequilla....

I also worry about 8-4. The players will feel better after Colorado and have some momentum going into UCLA. While UCLA's future is much brighter they are dealing with some key injuries. As long as the offense isn't completely inept, Sankey and the defense will give them a chance in both road games. I wouldn't bet on a win in either game but I'd be somewhat surprised if we lost both.

However, in that scenario of 8-4 and 10-3, I think Sark tries to get another job. He knows he's in over his head now. He knows he's fucked up in-state recruiting. He's an opportunist. The worst case scenario is probably 8-5 then 9-5 next year, Sark can't get another job and then he gets fired most likely after 2016 and not 2015.

What we aren't looking at, as far as what will cause the dismissal is who pool boy thinks he can get. If he can't get Mora, which would be a splash hire, I bet he'd be very hesitant to can Sark. If he knows he can get Mora then the W/L is less relevant. He's a political animal. Firing Sark and hiring Mora would be great for pool boy. He'd look like a big-time AD to the media and public. However, firing Sark and having a drawn out process and ending up with your 4th choice and the reaction would be a guilty until proven innocent thing.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    7-6 or 8-5 does not get him fired

As such, Section 8C of his contract (Termination w/ Cause) becomes paramount:

Any serious act of misconduct by the employee including but not limited to an act of dishonesty, theft or misappropriation of University property, MORAL TURPTITUDE, insubordination, or act injuring, abusing, or endangering others

• Good points all around. With firing Sark and having it be a drawn out process then ending up with some no-name then there is pressure on Pool Boy that this coach needs to win pretty quickly.

I agree with Chest that if Pool Boy fires Sark I bet a "big name" is coming soon whether it be Mora(great) or Pinkel(most likely).

Great point on hiring the "opposite" as well. Lambo was tough and grizzled. He wasn't much a politician so Babs stole his exact opposite in Rick. Then Rick turned us into a "dirty" program so the next two coaches were Gilby and Ty to "clean up" the program.

After those two they went opposite again which is Sark who is a shittier version of Rick in 2002.

Why this next hire whether it be this offseason or 2016 or whenever wont' be a young inexperienced coach. It will be a coach who is more closer to Lambo and Ty.

I don't want him to be our next head coach but I really think Gary Pinkel will be our next coach. I know he has supposedly turned us down but he also badly wanted this job in 1999 when it was a good job.

He's ran his course at Mizzou and I think he would leave for one final big payday to UW. Again this isn't me endorsing Pinkel but I think this is where Pool Boy would go. I don't think he has what it takes to steal Mora.
  • 7-6 or 8-5 does not get him fired

As such, Section 8C of his contract (Termination w/ Cause) becomes paramount:

Any serious act of misconduct by the employee including but not limited to an act of dishonesty, theft or misappropriation of University property, MORAL TURPTITUDE, insubordination, or act injuring, abusing, or endangering others

Which is why his running around like a drunken frat boy needs to be leaked. Now this isn't the reason why I'd like for a head coach to be fired but I think this is the only way we can rid ourselves of this drunken embarrassment.
    edited November 2013
    First, I didn't know about the "indiscretions". Thanks for the info. However, moral turpitude is a legal term. Obviously some in here have downloaded the contract. Is it a defined term in the contract? Hopefully it is or it could get messy. Unless he's convicted of a crime which includes moral turpitude such as soliciting a prostitute, I would be very hesitant to rely on even an eye witness to an extra-marital affair constituting moral turpitude in 2013. Do you really want to take "moral turpitude" in front of a judge who's fucking his law clerk during lunch?

Sark only has two years left on his contract. It isn't worth it to try and pull a Barbara Hedges playing lawyer. We all know how that turned out. The threat of this going public should be enough to scare Pool Boy into buying out his contract and sending him on his way. Just send Pool Boy the 8x10 glossies in a plain brown envelope with the message, "Fire Sark or these go to the Seattle Times".

If nothing else, Pool Boy had better have already had his feelers out. He should already have a decent idea of who he can hire and who he can't. ND taught us all that firing your coach and assuming that the world would come running doesn't work anymore. Both Mora and Pinkel were both here on Sunday and were in the same room with Pool Boy. It was the perfect time to feel them out. Let's hope he's smart enough to have done it. I'm pretty sure he is.

UCLA is notorious for underpaying football coaches. Mora only makes $2 million per year, $500,000 less than Sark, and 2nd lowest in the Pac-12 ahead of only Riley at Oregon State. It's even less when you figure that he's living in the highest cost of living town in the Pac-12. Pickel makes $2.75 million and is likely to get bumped at the end of this year. One last big payday? It better be REALLY big.

Frankly, I think Sark being kept or fired was decided Sunday. If Pool Boy found out that he can get Mora or Pinkel, Sark is gone no matter what. If he found out there's no chance of either Mora or Pinkel, absent 6-6, we may be stuck; unless of course he already has somebody else waiting in the wings.

Pool Boy is a Bayou politician. Don't be confused by the sweater. He knows how back room dealings work. He also feels no loyalty to Sark. Politicians, (especially Bayou Politicians), and loyalty should never be used in the same sentence. Pool Boy will improve his hand any time he can.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

First, I didn't know about the "indiscretions". Thanks for the info. However, moral turpitude is a legal term. Obviously some in here have downloaded the contract. Is it a defined term in the contract? Hopefully it is or it could get messy. Unless he's convicted of a crime which includes moral turpitude such as soliciting a prostitute, I would be very hesitant to rely on even an eye witness to an extra-marital affair constituting moral turpitude in 2013. Do you really want to take "moral turpitude" in front of a judge who's fucking his law clerk during lunch?

Sark only has two years left on his contract. It isn't worth it to try and pull a Barbara Hedges playing lawyer. We all know how that turned out. The threat of this going public should be enough to scare Pool Boy into buying out his contract and sending him on his way. Just send Pool Boy the 8x10 glossies in a plain brown envelope with the message, "Fire Sark or these go to the Seattle Times".

If nothing else, Pool Boy had better have already had his feelers out. He should already have a decent idea of who he can hire and who he can't. ND taught us all that firing your coach and assuming that the world would come running doesn't work anymore. Both Mora and Pinkel were both here on Sunday and were in the same room with Pool Boy. It was the perfect time to feel them out. Let's hope he's smart enough to have done it. I'm pretty sure he is.

Frankly, I think Sark being kept or fired was decided Sunday. If Pool Boy found out that he can get Mora or Pinkel, Sark is gone no matter what. If he found out there's no chance of either Mora or Pinkel, absent 6-6, we may be stuck. Unless of course he already has somebody else waiting in the bag. Pool Boy is a Bayou politician. Don't be confused by the sweater. He knows how back room dealings work. He also feels no loyalty to Sark. Politicians, (especially Bayou Politicians), and loyalty should never be used in the same sentence. Pool Boy will improve his hand any time he can.

I agree that Pool Boy should have feelers out. Any good AD should ALWAYS have a short list - even if you are Saban's AD. Guys suck and need to be replaced, great Coaches get better job offers and leave, and sometimes people get hit by falling commercial aircraft parts. Any competent AD should ALWAYS have a short list and have feelers out informally.

I disagree that Pool Boy is smart. Until proven otherwise, by hiring a great football Coach and returning us to real bowel contention on a yearly basis, he is a dumb fuck bayou psuedo redneck in a scarf.
    I disagree that Pool Boy is smart. Until proven otherwise, by hiring a great football Coach and returning us to real bowel contention on a yearly basis, he is a dumb fuck bayou psuedo redneck in a scarf.

I don't think Pool boy is smart either. Only on extremely rare occasion do I ever use "smart" and "politician" in the same zip code. He just knows how the game is played and has decent footwork. The proof of that is that he's still alive and survived the swamp that is NOLA politics.

Emmert too has the same good footwork. Notice how he read the Tea Leaves and left? Olympia fucked him on the Stadium Tax, and tuition hikes. The NAACP fucked him regarding the extra year for HWMNBN. And Paul Allen fucked him regarding Mora.

"Time to go and get a 200% pay raise! Sorry Pool Boy, I can't take you with me. You aren't a lawyer and I'd have to pay you outta my own salary. I'll be OK. I'll find some other new Pool Boy in Indy with a scarf."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

I don't think Pool boy is smart either. Only on extremely rare occasion do I ever use "smart" and "politician" in the same zip code. He just knows how the game is played and has decent footwork. The proof of that is that he's still alive and survived the swamp that is NOLA politics.

Emmert too has the same good footwork. Notice how he read the Tea Leaves and left? Olympia fucked him on the Stadium Tax, and tuition hikes. The NAACP fucked him regarding the extra year for HWMNBN. And Paul Allen fucked him regarding Mora.

"Time to go and get a 200% pay raise! Sorry Pool Boy, I can't take you with me. You aren't a lawyer and I'd have to pay you outta my own salary. I'll be OK. I'll find some other new Pool Boy in Indy with a scarf."

I can support this logic. Voted you up for "Pool Boy in Indy with a scarf."
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited November 2013

No one fucked Emmert, save perhaps Pool Boy (nttawwt).

Emmert fucked us.

hth

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    I don't want Sark fired for anything other than his performance
    I have no reason to base this on anything, but I have a feeling that Mark Richt may have run his course at Georgia ...