Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup Preview Posted on Shitty Website by Coker

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Last week we should have lost to a team, which was vastly inferior to us from a talent perspective. Better not fuck up the streak of not losing to a team with less overall talent with dates back to the 2015 loss to Utah.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Nice work Coker
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    HUUUUUUUUSSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Where's the fucking pod? You know I can't read. Dick.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Last week we should have lost to a team, which was vastly inferior to us from a talent perspective. Better not fuck up the streak of not losing to a team with less overall talent with dates back to the 2015 loss to Utah.

We were flat last week with motivation lacking a bit ... the motivation part won’t be an issue this week
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Did I get a shout out?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    134-2 WSU at half.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

We were flat last week with motivation lacking a bit ... the motivation part won’t be an issue this week
    You're misinterpreting my use of should here. Of course we were flat and should have easily beat Utah. And the talent gap is wide. But Utah still should have been able to win that game the way we were playing.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

You're misinterpreting my use of should here. Of course we were flat and should have easily beat Utah. And the talent gap is wide. But Utah still should have been able to win that game the way we were playing.
    Utah had the game in their grasp multiple times ...

The baffling decision to me is why Utah called timeout on our last drive ... they had the better kicker ... go to OT and expect Browning to either shit himself or Vizcaino to pull hook a FG.

That being said, Utah had a lot go right in that game to be in that position.

Before the season I thought that Utah was going to struggle to get to a bowl game ... it wasn't necessarily because I thought that they would be terrible but instead they drew the worst schedule you could get in the conference. With the usual watered down schedules today, they are really closer to an 8-4 team that will be 6-6 ... a team that whenever they get to a bowl game will likely be undervalued in Vegas and good value in your bowl pick'em.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    edited November 2017
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

The baffling decision to me is why Utah called timeout on our last drive ... they had the better kicker ... go to OT and expect Browning to either shit himself or Vizcaino to pull hook a FG.

Before the season I thought that Utah was going to struggle to get to a bowl game ... it wasn't necessarily because I thought that they would be terrible but instead they drew the worst schedule you could get in the conference. With the usual watered down schedules today, they are really closer to an 8-4 team that will be 6-6 ... a team that whenever they get to a bowl game will likely be undervalued in Vegas and good value in your bowl pick'em.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Shouldn't that say "CAN'T READ"?