Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No Senior walk for Azeem Victor

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

There is a ton of shit out there about "Azeem.has done so much for this team. This is bullshit." The reality is, no one posting knows what the situation actually is.

People need to STFU and give the kid a fucking break. He busted his bad-ass for two years straight and broke his fucking leg trying to beat SC. And he blew a .095 or something, which is one beer or one shot over, which every mother fucker on these boreds or in the stands has probably done hundreds of times. God forbid after losing his job to BBK he loses some focus and makes a mistake.
    The problem with this shit is that nobody on here, except for Hoss, know what's actually going on.
    You have no idea how much I want to tell you what I know
    Chat?
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There is a ton of shit out there about "Azeem.has done so much for this team. This is bullshit." The reality is, no one posting knows what the situation actually is.

People need to STFU and give the kid a fucking break. He busted his bad-ass for two years straight and broke his fucking leg trying to beat SC. And he blew a .095 or something, which is one beer or one shot over, which every mother fucker on these boreds or in the stands has probably done hundreds of times. God forbid after losing his job to BBK he loses some focus and makes a mistake.
    You sound like an enabler
    You sound like his father.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

The problem with this shit is that nobody on here, except for Hoss, know what's actually going on.
    You have no idea how much I want to tell you what I know
    PM me. I'd bet that my guess is probably pretty close to what's actually going on.

We can also cyber
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

He said he had two shots of Hennessey

At 240lbs this wouldn't even register

Hoss don't know shit