Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What kind of name is "Kim"?

Dear Bored,

Having just quit doogman for the 3rd and final time, the second I found out this place existed, I have some thoughts. I hope that the douches in here that I haven't heard from in quite some time, will chime in with their usual syphilitic comments.

First, "what kind of name is Kim"? Looking it up on Wikipedia, I find that it's "bisexual". That answers soooo many questions. I've always thought he was a little prick, but now, even that's in question. He's a Hermaphrodite? I never heard that Dixie Lee Ray had children? The failed real estate agent, (obviously nobody appreciated his magnetic personality in person, and the girl real estate agents kicked his tiny butt), now "Managing Partner" of the doogman empire, likely has gender identity questions? Can someone let me know more about him; education, CV, that kinda stuff? The guy really does seem to be lacking is so many areas, I'm just curious.

Second, what's up with Fatters? Did he play football for the Missionary Positions? Did he eat his way to a degree in something? Isn't Chris a bisexual name too? Same background questions for him.

Third, is it true that Samek wasn't mentioned in the book, "Jewish Sports Legends"? I'm completely NOT anti-Semitic; in fact I'm so pro Israel that I usually get up in the grill of my Jewish friends and ask them why the don't support Israel as much as I do? Whats up with the doucheman himself?

Who are these guys? Revenge of the nerds? I didn't know gays liked football? Who are they? Where did they come from? How do we take 'em down?

Race was the cheerleader for the I HATE "The-One-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Spoken", in the olden days, but I was a card carrying member from day one. (PRedoubt in my former life). I really am curious? Maybe Derek could enlighten me? Maybe the next book is, "DOOGMAN, Revenge of the Bisexual Nerds"?

So many questions, but what the fuck else do we have to do when the season ends in the second week of October?

Jim (PRONOUNCED GYM, DOES NOT RHYME WITH "KIMBERLY")

Comments