Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Every Rose has its thorn

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Or multiple accusers.

I feel like I wasted the last 40 years treating women with respect and avoiding harassment or molestation lawsuits at work.

Everyone else was groping and grabbing all that ass

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's clear race is bitter that he hasn't gotten enough pussy. You should have just grabbed it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I have grabbed so much tit and ass in the last 3 decades it's fucking stupid. The difference is I'm not famous, so nobody gives a fuck. You don't get 15 minutes by saying the guy at Jiffy Lube read your nipple braille. Victory!

Nailed it! lulz
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Or multiple accusers.

I feel like I wasted the last 40 years treating women with respect and avoiding harassment or molestation lawsuits at work.

Everyone else was groping and grabbing all that ass

I, on the other hand, am afraid to be alone in the hallway with any member of the opposite sex.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I have grabbed so much tit and ass in the last 3 decades it's fucking stupid. The difference is I'm not famous, so nobody gives a fuck. You don't get 15 minutes by saying the guy at Jiffy Lube read your nipple braille. Victory!

It's just a matter of time before that shit trickles down. Every sororitute who ever dropped her panties is going to start tweeting and facebooking about how she was wronged that night she gulped down three pitchers of jungle juice and entered the wet t-shirt contest during spring break '92.

I think I entered a wet t-shirt contest at spring break 92.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

It's just a matter of time before that shit trickles down. Every sororitute who ever dropped her panties is going to start tweeting and facebooking about how she was wronged that night she gulped down three pitchers of jungle juice and entered the wet t-shirt contest during spring break '92.

You must not get facebook or twitter at the ol' guns n' religion compound.

#metoo
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2017
    Swaye said:

I have grabbed so much tit and ass in the last 3 decades it's fucking stupid. The difference is I'm not famous I live on the rez, so nobody gives a fuck. You don't get 15 minutes by saying Humps Like Thunder grabbed ass on Horny Little Squawthe guy at Jiffy Lube read your nipple braille. Victory!

ftfy
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Women prefer the strong grip of a lunchpail carrying, hardhat wearing working man.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I have grabbed so much tit and ass in the last 3 decades it's fucking stupid. The difference is I'm not famous I live on the rez, so nobody gives a fuck. You don't get 15 minutes by saying Humps Like Thunder grabbed ass on Horny Little Squawthe guy at Jiffy Lube read your nipple braille. Victory!

ftfy
    Quite honestly, your version is better.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Women prefer the strong grip of a lunchpail carrying, hardhat wearing working man.
    TUFF loggers got all the ass.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I really need to cool it down.

Now that I'm in Vegas every chick is out to get me.

Banging this chick in her car outside the bar on Thursday made me realize I'm in for a world of hurt if I keep doing this nonsense.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I really need to cool it down.

Now that I'm in Vegas every chick is out to get me.

Banging this chick in her car outside the bar on Thursday made me realize I'm in for a world of hurt if I keep doing this nonsense.
    Hey, I'm 44. You might live.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    In the last two years I've been unfortunate enough to take sexual assault training from both the military side and the fed civilian side. The messages are pretty clear; if you're in uniform don't fuck anyone in a uniform, ever. On the civilian side it's pretty much don't fuck anyone inside of the fence.

The posture for years was to prevent. It has shifted now to do it somewhere else so we don't look bad.

To be fair sexual assault/harassment training never worked in the slightest bit. It's like the kidnapping stat. The same number of kids get taken today with helicopter parents that they did thirty years ago with parents who didn't care. You can't change hard wiring.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

In the last two years I've been unfortunate enough to take sexual assault training from both the military side and the fed civilian side. The messages are pretty clear; if you're in uniform don't fuck anyone in a uniform, ever. On the civilian side it's pretty much don't fuck anyone inside of the fence.

The posture for years was to prevent. It has shifted now to do it somewhere else so we don't look bad.

To be fair sexual assault/harassment training never worked in the slightest bit. It's like the kidnapping stat. The same number of kids get taken today with helicopter parents that they did thirty years ago with parents who didn't care. You can't change hard wiring.

All you need to know about sexual harassment training can be found here:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/29002/sexual-harassment-training/p1