Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HH in Real Life: Recent Kewg grads edition

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
Just got into a heated argument with a relatively recent Kewg grad here at work who claimed her team was favored in the Apple Cup because they are "ranked higher than the Huskies". She proceeded to dig in her heals in defense of this claim in spite of my attempts to educate. Apparently, she is not familiar with the practice of odds making and what that entails.

Nothing has changed with the Kewgs. Carry on.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    They are a different bunch for sure.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Just got into a heated argument with a relatively recent Kewg grad here at work who claimed her team was favored in the Apple Cup because they are "ranked higher than the Huskies". She proceeded to dig in her heals in defense of this claim in spite of my attempts to educate. Apparently, she is not familiar with the practice of odds making and what that entails.

Nothing has changed with the Kewgs. Carry on.

Flagged for no pics of WhateverGirl.

Man I love whatever girl.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

PICS??????

Nope. I am a habitual (non) line stepper.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    They have the same record as UW, they're shit on the road (granted almost every team is this year), UW fucking owns them and they are a vastly inferior program, both from a talent and coaching perspective.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    haie said:

They have the same record as UW, they're shit on the road (granted almost every team is this year), UW fucking owns them and they are a vastly inferior program, both from a talent and coaching perspective.

Enough said on that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

Enough said on that.
    Disagree.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I'm surprised you have a job.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    That said, Jake Browning sucks and we are going to lose.