Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora implosion confirmed

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    In unrelated news, Chip Kelly was seen at LAX last night.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    November is the month for hiring Tedford
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tedford to Westwood makes a lot of sense actually
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    AZDuck said:

Tedford to Westwood makes a lot of sense actually

The mora one thinks about it, yes, it does.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Neither did Mora. Worked out OK for him.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

doogie said:

Mora scores again!

...the terms of Mora''s contract will be honored by UCLA Athletics...

God I made poor career choices.

Should have majored in PE and gone into coaching.
    I'm not sure if I could spend half the year sitting in a 17 year olds shitty living room and begging him to come play for me.
    Nah. For $25m plus expenses and three years off I’m out, too.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

doogie said:

Mora scores again!

I'm not sure if I could spend half the year sitting in a 17 year olds shitty living room and begging him to come play for me.
    This. Having to talk to high school coaches, crazy uncles, assuring mom that her baby would be okay. It would all be awful.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

doogie said:

Mora scores again!

I would suck the cocks of BOTH of the recruits' two dads if it meant $20 million in walkaway money.

$20 million is $20 million

also, relevant:

RIP, implosion gif:

Ts and Ps

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Kelly at UCLA must worry SC, or Tennessee fans at Florida, or bama fans at LSU,
    Or w fans at oregon...

Dipshits keep saying cfb has caught up to Chippy's system. It wasnt his system...it was his coaching. Never saw a team more focused, prepared, adaptable on gameday, in any environment.

Im calling Kelly, he has plenty of paper already. Its about talent, not having to poach from texas all the pundits say. Pundits are fucktarded sheep as usual. Its Georgia, Florida, Texas, Penn, Ohio, louisiana, Georgia Washington he'll poach from at UCLA ...in addition to a qb, 10-15 core Cali speedsters from south central, 10 trench studs from 50 states

Our 1-year stint atop Pac is over. Either from Oregon or UCLA. Be worried. We couldnt beat Bruins with Dorrell
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

any recruits or coaches realistically worth poaching?

Jalen Phillips want to transfer from that dumpster fire?

Whoever was responsible for them scoring 44 on ASU would be worth poaching
    Josh Rosen will get murdered in the NFL next year.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Or w fans at oregon...

Dipshits keep saying cfb has caught up to Chippy's system. It wasnt his system...it was his coaching. Never saw a team more focused, prepared, adaptable on gameday, in any environment.

Im calling Kelly, he has plenty of paper already. Its about talent, not having to poach from texas all the pundits say. Pundits are fucktarded sheep as usual. Its Georgia, Florida, Texas, Penn, Ohio, louisiana, Georgia Washington he'll poach from at UCLA ...in addition to a qb, 10-15 core Cali speedsters from south central, 10 trench studs from 50 states

Our 1-year stint atop Pac is over. Either from Oregon or UCLA. Be worried. We couldnt beat Bruins with Dorrell

Kelly at UCLA scare me a lot more than Taggart at Oregon over the long haul. Of course, we couldn't beat Dorrell. Our coaches then, couldn't beat anyone.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Or w fans at oregon...

Dipshits keep saying cfb has caught up to Chippy's system. It has. It wasnt his system...it was his coaching, his athletes and Phil Knight's checkbook that built palatial facilities that locked up top recruits. Never saw a team more focused, prepared, adaptable on gameday, in any environment. Other than Auburn.