Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It Absolutely Amazes Me ...

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
How someone who should know better about comparing data points in a non skewed manner absolutely does so to fit his agenda ...

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I'm going to need details.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    Tequilla said:

How someone who should know better about comparing data points in a non skewed manner absolutely does so to fit his agenda ...

Let me guess. Phleenor's Coach #1, Coach #2, and Coach #3 record?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'm going to need details.

I'm going to need to see a championship
    I have no idea what in the fuck this is about. Can I get a lifeline around here? Shit.
  • Swaye said:

I have no idea what in the fuck this is about. Can I get a lifeline around here? Shit.

Sadly this is how every Tequila post goes. At least he kept it short this time.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    LawDawg1 said:

Tequilla said:

Bingo ...

Not to mention the subtle personal shot that he took in his response
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Just noticed LawDawgs tag - if you really are a lawyer I'm sure you're familiar with the term clubhouse lawyer

Uh, there really isn't any connection there

If you really are a doctor I'm sure you're familiar with the term spin doctor
    Tequilla said:

LawDawg1 said:

Tequilla said:

Bingo ...

Not to mention the subtle personal shot that he took in his response
    Your access to this forum has been revoked. Please see Kim for Sark dick sucking lessons before re-entry will be granted.

Need to get biggusdickus on the case and SS that shit.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Hardcore Husky might need a clubhouse lawyer for those TUFF Fox lawyers coming after BiggusDickus soon.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

Wtf gladstone? Say. Few things and move on. Fuck I dont have time to read a book here

The fuck? You read?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    You can't expect biggusdickus to perform at a high level now that the fox lawyers are serious about premium content.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited October 2013

You can't expect biggusdickus to perform at a high level now that the fox lawyers are serious about premium content.

The only premium content I see are Swaye's gifs. HTH
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Wtf gladstone? Say. Few things and move on. Fuck I dont have time to read a book here

This actually made me lol.

• Wtf gladstone? Say. Few things and move on. Fuck I dont have time to read a book here

It's funny how Puppy Love still doesn't get the "Take the Gloves off" rant and actually reads the whole thing or at least attempts to.

It's funny how Puppy Love still doesn't get the "Take the Gloves off" rant and actually reads the whole thing or at least attempts to.