Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wilner says Pac 12 needs to go to the mattresses if ESPN disrespects us again tomorrow

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
Let’s hope Jones, Gilmore and Kessenich are nothing but professional Saturday night. (I’m confident Gilmore, at least, will clear the bar.)

Let’s hope, especially in light of Jones’ tweets, that they have been reminded of that need by their superiors, who have a $1.5 billion stake in the well-being of Pac-12 football.

Over the years, the Pac-12 has typically handled disagreements with other entities in a private setting, and that’s understandable — it’s usually the smartest course.

But if ESPN’s crew crosses the line again, the conference needs to hit back. It needs to stand up for its own, publicly and forcefully, after what has been a brutal few months on the PR front.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/17/tailgate-tidbits-espns-controversial-crew-returns-to-husky-stadium-pac-12-need-to-be-on-alert-in-case-it-gets-personal/

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited November 2017
    Please proofread these articles before you poast them. It's not fit to line a cat pan.

Exhibit A:

Except Jones, at least, won’t let the situation go. After Washington’s loss to Stanford, he sent out a series of tweets that turned the knife in UW’s gut …

“Huskies got their feelings hurt when I tried to tell em weeks ago”

“I understand the disappointment you must feel with how things have gone for your Huskies”

Not good.

Not encouraging.

(The former tweet no longer appears on Jones’ timeline, but Adam Jude, the ace reporter for the Seattle Times, was all over it.)

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Please proofread these articles before you poast them. It's not fit to line a cat pan.

Exhibit A:

Except Jones, at least, won’t let the situation go. After Washington’s loss to Stanford, he sent out a series of tweets that turned the knife in UW’s gut …

“I understand the disappointment you must feel with how things have gone for your Huskies”

Not good.

Not encouraging.

(The former tweet no longer appears on Jones’ timeline, but Adam Jude, the ace reporter for the Seattle Times, was all over it.)

Are newspapers used as fish wrappers for Sicilian messages?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    Jones can take his fucking Canadian ass back across the border where they buy his bullshit with loonies.

At today's exchange rate, he's 3/4 of an American broadcaster who knows their shit.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    I hope Bammer loses to Mercer
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Jones can take his fucking Canadian ass back across the border where they buy his bullshit with loonies.

At today's exchange rate, he's 3/5 of an American broadcaster who knows their shit.

Isafnrc
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973

At today's exchange rate, he's 3/5 of an American broadcaster who knows their shit.

Isafnrc
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I can't find the rabbit hole so I guess I'll just keep fucking off while you long-time bitches giggle and fart at each other.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

Isafnrc
    I see what you did there
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

1 p.m.: Arizona State at Oregon State
    TV: Pac-12 Networks
    Crew: Ted Robinson, Yogi Roth, Jill Savage
    Point spread: Arizona State -7
    Hotline prediction: Oregon State 26-20

It's sad to see how far a GOOD ASU has fallen

In case you missed it they lost to UCLA last week.

Race wrong more than Pumpy this season
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Race has more grace though when he's wrong.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Isafnrc
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I can't find the rabbit hole so I guess I'll just keep fucking off while you long-time bitches giggle and fart at each other.
    ISAFNRC
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    They gonna roll out the we were right cupcakes and we're not gonna be able to argue.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

11-1
  • SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    That POS Herbie uses that show to take care of his tool coaching buddies like Kiffy and Suck ... and any other boy pal coach he is riding.
    Hope the place goes broke
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Exhibit A:

Not good.

Not encouraging.

Jones needs to go back to Canada and do minor league hockey.