Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So, if I mashed with some chicks in my life, can they now come out and accuse me of molesting them?

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited November 2017 in Tug Tavern
There was a time that a chick grabbed me at a party, and we went outside and mashed.

Another time, another chick made out with me at a party, and wound up in my car with her top off.

A couple of weeks later I took the 2nd chick out to dinner at a restaurant where the 1st chick happened to be a waitress (the old Triples that used to be on the west side of Lake Union). Maybe a bad move on my part, but a buddy of mine also was a waiter there, so I thought it would impress my date to get great service.

It didn't go well. I didn't even get laid that night.

So now, 30 years later, can either one of these chicks accuse me of molesting them?

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Since I have to assume you're a nobody you're pretty safe. Only important people are in trouble.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Since I have to assume you're a nobody you're pretty safe. Only important people are in trouble.

I'm not a nobody, but I'm also not a celebrity.

Would it change the situation if one of these women is now married to an up and coming state senator who -- I would not be surprised at all -- might be our state attorney general in a few more election cycles? (he is on the same trajectory as our current AG, and they are buddies).

I'm kinda worried.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Depends, are you a Democrat or Republican?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

I'm in the middle. I've voted both ways.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    uzi said:

2001400ex said:

I'm in the middle. I've voted both ways.
    I'm hearing that makes you a communist. Since you are clearly left of the alt-right brietbart crowd. Which means if you look at a woman you are a molester.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If it can help the victims political party or possibly result in a Gloria All-Red lawsuit your fucked. Unless your in tight with the Clintons then those girls are deader than Mary Jo Kopechne.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Defined mashed
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Defined mashed

It’s sounded a lot like 2nd base to me.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Defined mashed

It’s sounded a lot like 2nd base to me.
    There was some 3rd base in there as well, but it was all consentual.

• Options

Defined mashed

Shirts off. Bra off. Pants unzipped and partly hiked down. Long french kissing with hot tongue. Moans.

Your typical stuff when you hook up with a chick at a party but don't take her home.
  • Options
    uzi said:

Defined mashed

Shirts off. Bra off. Pants unzipped and partly hiked down. Long french kissing with hot tongue. Moans.

Your typical stuff when you hook up with a chick at a party but don't take her home.
    Oh, and her boyfriend's friend catching us and yelling, so her pulling her shirt back on and me taking another sip of my beer.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    uzi said:

I'm not a nobody, but I'm also not a celebrity.

Would it change the situation if one of these women is now married to an up and coming state senator who -- I would not be surprised at all -- might be our state attorney general in a few more election cycles? (he is on the same trajectory as our current AG, and they are buddies).

I'm kinda worried.
    Your name is Uzi on a message board. You're a nobody.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First - YKW. C'mon man.

Second - kudos for the word 'mashed'. Totally underused term. Fuck, I miss the 80's.

I've already played these scenarios out in my head. If some chick from my past ever went down that path, it's on. I've already decided I'm coming out gloves off, guns blazing. You want to get down in the dirt, bitch...bring it. I'm also going to out you a slut who slept with multiple frat dicks. And how you'd get sloppy drunk and rub your tits up against any cock with a blood flow. No holds barred and your kids will learn what a sororitute you really were.

You want #metoo? Bring it. #youtoo is more like it. Have fun explaining to your husband that he wasn't your first. He'd be lucky to make the top 50.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damn the 80s sound fucking cool. We didn't say Mashed in the 90s.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Mashed > Angst
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

But "its shaved oh god oh god" really got its start in the 90's so you've got that going for ya