Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is the bored's biggest left-tard faggot?

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    BadLiverDoog

I'm a little hurt that I didn't even make honorable mention.

Props though to AZ Cuck for doing some heavy lifting here.

Same here

Probably too many gay and tranny jokes and tolerance of Trump in chief
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Write In
    Right-in vote.

@HarveyRoad
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

Probably too many gay and tranny jokes and tolerance of Trump in chief
    New bored motto???
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hondo
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck almost got my vote for the crazy shit he has been posting today. But, Hondo's sustained excellence in snowflakery for the last 4 years must count for something.
    Monetizing my time here is the best thing I've done. In fact this pole will provide me with bonus bucks.
    That's what George Soros does. Not anyone here. Learn the difference.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm pretty excited the Race, OBK, and Sledoog Lemon Party picture will replace the old one we have been using forever.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,399
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

I'm pretty excited the Race, OBK, and Sledoog Lemon Party picture will replace the old one we have been using forever.

Sven sent out as new pic of you guys last week. You were the one in the brown socks right?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

For his pansy ass appearance in the Stanford game thread and a lot of other reasons as well, I’m going with a throwback.

@OZONE

Yeah, it's him, Calisecessiondoog or hondo.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I thought about adding you but you're not extreme like the cuck, you're a thinker, not an imbecile.
    YellowSnow, the thinking man's left-tard faggot, ha ha!! Only in the Tug does voting for the GOP's presidential candidate 5 times and the Donkey's just once make one a left-tard faggot.
    Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton x2, Gore, Bush, Obama, Romney, TRUMP makes you a right winger. So I am hearing
    Yes. It does. When you suck Trump's dick like you do.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,236
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZCuck

I thought about adding you but you're not extreme like the cuck, you're a thinker, not an imbecile.
    YellowSnow, the thinking man's left-tard faggot, ha ha!! Only in the Tug does voting for the GOP's presidential candidate 5 times and the Donkey's just once make one a left-tard faggot.
    Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton x2, Gore, Bush, Obama, Romney, TRUMP makes you a right winger. So I am hearing
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sven sent out as new pic of you guys last week. You were the one in the brown socks right?
    Literally the shittiest comeback on the entire internet.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AZCuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS

AZ voted:

Bush1 (1988), Bush1 (1992), Did not vote 1996 (out of country), Bush2 (2000), Kerry (2004), Obama (2008), Obama (2012), Killary (2016).
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

AZ voted:

Bush1 (1988), Bush1 (1992), Did not vote 1996 (out of country), Bush2 (2000), Kerry (2004), Obama (2008), Obama (2012), Killary (2016).
    photo tumblr_m0l8blzGFB1qe2lu8o4_1280_zpsh6xlihci.jpg
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RedRocket said:

Yeah but who did you vote for in the other 48 presidential elections.
    POTFD
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,236
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZCuck
    AZDuck said:

AZ voted:

If I had to do over with the benefit of Capt. Hindsight by my side, I still go with Dole in '96. Clinton was morally and ethically unfit for the office in the late 90's (Kennedy, FDR, and LBJ all were POTUS in a different era with a different press). Probably would go with Gore and Kerry in 2000 and 2004 because of "Mission Accomplished" and cutting taxes during time of war (place a bet on divided government there). McCain vs Obama was tough. Felt Obama was a lot of hype and wouldn't be able to deliver results; I'm pretty neutral on him looking back and think there was some good mixed in with some bad there. Would have still done Romney in 2012, because in my heart of hearts I felt like he was MA governor Liberal Republican Romney.