Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utah tickets down to $7

2»

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I’m skipping this game. My give a fuck is so low that I didn’t even attempt to sell my tickets.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Another game? Didn’t the season get canceled after last Friday?

Quite honestly, I don't care about the remaining opponents. I'll watch, because I'm a loser and I've always been a loser.

I think I'll go back to officially not caring about the 2018 season. I didn't care about 2016 and they did well. I started caring again before this season started and that goddamned piece of shit Smith put two daggers into me.
    We'll always have the Pizza Coop!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Quite honestly, I don't care about the remaining opponents. I'll watch, because I'm a loser and I've always been a loser.

I think I'll go back to officially not caring about the 2018 season. I didn't care about 2016 and they did well. I started caring again before this season started and that goddamned piece of shit Smith put two daggers into me.
    Do you remember any of it?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    TommySQC said:

I was just there. It feels haunted now. What really happened?
    DeepSeaZ said:

TommySQC said:

I was just there. It feels haunted now. What really happened?
    You don't want to know.

@TommySQC went home with a sore ass. He didn't feel a thing until the next day when he sobered up.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

TommySQC said:

Quit shaming
    edited November 2017

TommySQC said:

Quit shaming
    Oh, he loves it.