Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deep seeded question

Now, I know you all want to accept Jim L Mora into your heart to be your Lord and Savior.

What if it happens and he isn't any better than Sark? Sark shits the bed and goes 6-7 this year, Woodward cans him, and Jim L takes the job.

Since the bulk of you guys have the cult thing going on where the old guy that fucks all your wives and takes your money and makes you believe he's the son of God and will change form on April 24 to look the exact same on April 25th leaving you broke with a bastard child and a whore wife, what will you do when you find out he isn't the sun of God?

If Jim L Mora comes to UW and after five seasons is a 7-6/8-5ish type coach what will the reaction be? Will you be classy and swallow poison or will you all tie Race to the train tracks and pretend like you never wanted Mora?

Discuss

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    If Mora goes 7-6 in year 1 I'll be the first guy to criticize him
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I feel like I'm getting called out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mosster47 said:

Now, I know you all want to accept Jim L Mora into your heart to be your Lord and Savior.

What if it happens and he isn't any better than Sark? Sark shits the bed and goes 6-7 this year, Woodward cans him, and Jim L takes the job.

Since the bulk of you guys have the cult thing going on where the old guy that fucks all your wives and takes your money and makes you believe he's the son of God and will change form on April 24 to look the exact same on April 25th leaving you broke with a bastard child and a whore wife, what will you do when you find out he isn't the sun of God?

If Jim L Mora comes to UW and after five seasons is a 7-6/8-5ish type coach what will the reaction be? Will you be classy and swallow poison or will you all tie Race to the train tracks and pretend like you never wanted Mora?

Discuss

Quook Post O' The Week!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
  • Nobody was harder on Mora than Race.

By the way I don't think Mora will ever be the coach here. There's a time and a place for everything. That time was 2007. Now its like a soap opera where the young lovers never get their timing right and husky football dies in a tragic fiery crash.

Right now I want an AD who can hire a great coach and who will quickly fire the guy if he isn't. That would include Mora. Win or get the fuck out

Totally agree with this.

Mora isn't downgrading.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    Mosster47 said:

Discuss

Not classy and a tad lemony: probably should stick to parking lot rape and pushing Race's granny down flights of stairs.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    I will stop watching college football, as UW's next foosball coach will clearly be a blick female.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    If the original post didn't convince you all to just stick with Sark because someone else might be just as bad then I can't help you.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Wait a few years until it's proven Chip Kelly has failed in the NFL. Hire him and exact the perfect revenge on Oregon. It would be a revenge that would be remembered for 100 years.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    More Tebow talk?
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    CaptainPJ said:

I will stop watching college football, as UW's next foosball coach will clearly be a blick female.

I hear Lionel has a new hook-up.

CaptainPJ said:

Condi would be an upgrade over Sark.

Simple fact.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Wait a few years until it's proven Chip Kelly has failed in the NFL. Hire him and exact the perfect revenge on Oregon. It would be a revenge that would be remembered for 100 years.

I would love Chip, and it has nothing to do with revenge. It has everything to do with the fact that he is a helluva football coach. It also could happen because Seattle is much more tolerant of fags than Eugene, so we have that going for us.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

CaptainPJ said:

Condi would be an upgrade over Sark.

Simple fact.
    We'd also never have to worry about having to figure out whether PLSS is for or against the coach that day.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    uw2010 said:

CaptainPJ said:

I hear Lionel has a new hook-up.

Always has - she was instrumental in his hire at Stanford as a Probate