Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If this bored were a TV show....

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Who the fuck watches TV in 2017?

Wtf are you talking about? TV is better now than it's ever been. Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Gotham, Better Call Saul, Ozark, Bojack Horseman, Mindhunter, and many others I cant remember off the top of my head. TV right now is better than movies.
    Stranger Things is the faggiest NETFLIX series of all time, you fucking nerd.
    Stranger Things is the shit, and you're all fags
    If I wanted to see Winona Ryder overact, I'd watch Heathers. Great wet sweater shower scene, though.

I could be biased, from dating a woman who looked just like her, but had an even more annoying voice and never knew when to STFU.
    You know why
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wtf are you talking about? TV is better now than it's ever been. Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Gotham, Better Call Saul, Ozark, Bojack Horseman, Mindhunter, and many others I cant remember off the top of my head. TV right now is better than movies.
    Stop being dumb. You just don't get the clear 80's bad assery and obvious Twilight Zone meets Goonies awesomeness. Too young.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

which I guess makes me Buster

My favorite comedy show of ALL TIME.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

which I guess makes me Buster

The best
    comedy show of ALL TIME.

You cumplete me
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The only thing good about blue mountain state is when they chase the badger around campus

And your point is? The only good thing about this bored is when baabs gets pics!
  • Options

Oh the kid born in 2002 doesn’t understand a nostalgic 80s throwback?
    I was born in the 90's and that show is shit and you're all fags.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Stop being dumb. You just don't get the clear 80's bad assery and obvious Twilight Zone meets Goonies awesomeness. Too young.
    Twilight zone is 10x the show Stranger Things will ever be. I always hated the goonies so there's that.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

The original Arrested Development might be the GOAT as far as TV goes.

This is facts
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Twilight zone is 10x the show Stranger Things will ever be. I always hated the goonies so there's that.
    At least you're honest. But Goonies was the shit. Plus Feldman was molstered, which really has nothing to do with anything.
    What do you expect? You instilled chintegrity in me.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter

Hey look, if you would rather go watch an Amy Schumer stand-up special on Netflix instead of Stranger Things, be my guest. We all have different tastes.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter

How many packages of Oreo's do you eat in a week? Fucking Christ.
    I watch 1 to 2 hours of TV a night right before bed on the weekdays. Oreos are disgusting.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

The original Arrested Development might be the GOAT as far as TV goes.

yikes
  • Options

Hey look, if you would rather go watch an Amy Schumer stand-up special on Netflix instead of Stranger Things, be my guest. We all have different tastes.
    Netflix is faggy in general.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

At least you're honest. But Goonies was the shit. Plus Feldman was molstered, which really has nothing to do with anything.
    Thanks Injun. My luke warm coffee just exited through my nose.