Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

110 to 48

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
That's the count on the other site on whether Sark should be back. Out of 158 people, 110 truly deserve 0-13 next year.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    That is fucking sad. They really do only have non-thinking retards left there. It's Kim perfect sycophant Army. Oh well, I'm proud to be a 1%er and carry the banner for standards and accountability.

Hope they all take a napalm bath and shove road flares up their asses while Citrus is shown on a 120 foot JumboTron behind the fireball.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Could we get more than 158 votes here? #cooginternetpollsuperiorityguy
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Could we get more than 158 votes here? #cooginternetpollsuperiorityguy

We could.

multiple handle superiority guy
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    7 of 10 Doogs are ok with 7 win football. Boy, Lake Warshington sure is wet this time of year.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    7-6 is the new 11-1
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    The poll was better than that after the ASU game. Sounds like some doogs calmed down after Cal. Take the poll after UCLA and we'll see how many still want 7 as the HC.

BTW, anyone who thinks 7 shouldnt be fired should die of AIDS.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club

The poll was better than that after the ASU game. Sounds like some doogs calmed down after Cal. Take the poll after UCLA and we'll see how many still want 7 as the HC.

ChuckFBA!!? True!??
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited October 2013
    Surprised I'm the first person to call BS on this. Dawgman mods have been famously overinflating their statistics for years, and yes -- they can edit any poll they'd like. They also refuse to allow public polls, an eye opener.

Another example: there is a basketball thread called "Robert Upshaw at practice." If you click, the only post in the OP is a link to a youtube video. According to Dawgman's view count, 1300 people have clicked on the thread. But if you look at the youtube link in the post, youtube says only 255 people have seen that video.

So we're supposed to believe that 1300 opened the thread, but only 255 actually clicked on the video? Yeah, right.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    Gladstone said:

Surprised I'm the first person to call BS on this. Dawgman mods have been famously overinflating their statistics for years, and yes -- they can edit any poll they'd like. I don't in a thousand years believe that. They also refuse to allow public polls, an eye opener.

Another example: there is a basketball thread called "Robert Upshaw at practice." If you click, the only post in the OP is a link to a youtube video. According to Dawgman's view count, 1300 people have clicked on the thread. But if you look at the youtube link in the post, youtube says only 255 people have seen that video.

So we're supposed to believe that 1300 opened the thread, but only 255 actually clicked on the video? Yeah, right.

Very good point. That would be a very logical explanation, although if you asked Kim about it, he would call it silly.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Internet polls are as silly and useless as telephone call-in polls where the polled initiate the call
    -ins to those 1-800 numbers the TV and radio stations like so much. Waste of time.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Gladstone said:

Surprised I'm the first person to call BS on this. Dawgman mods have been famously overinflating their statistics for years, and yes -- they can edit any poll they'd like. They also refuse to allow public polls, an eye opener.

The doog in me is excited about having a center like Upshaw, for once in forever we will actually have some size next year with Upshaw, Kemp, JJ, Dierxksjyrw, and Etienne.

The guard core will be pretty good too.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    49 votes for DOA now. =)

( 120 for Dude Brah til eternity)
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Gladstone said:

Watch out for those black helicopters overhead.

sympathetic nerve gas…breath it in…breath it out….
  • I bet Kim is trying to figure out who the 48 is and ban them too.

Mother fucker bans anyone who is capable of thinking for themselves.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    chuck said:

ChuckFBA!!? True!??
    Funny how in 2001, when I chose, chuckhv as my doogman handle, I didn't imagine myself being a target of ridicule for it on another site in 2013. You guys are immature and mean in addition to being bad fans that can't just enjoy the experience for the the tailgating, singing of Bow Down, and the halftime hot dog ritual. I would tell you all to go to hell but that wouldn't make sense given we're already there and I joined willingly. Still, fuck you all.

Back to the topic at hand though. There was a poll up last week, on October 20 to be exact. I took a screen shot of it. It was 90-28 NOT in favor of Sark at the time. Fickle bunch over there. The Cal win must have been bigger than we realized.
    This is why I think if we lose to both UCLA & OSU its going to be 50-50 for Sark. I know how pussified our AD and fans are but back to back road losses will equal abundance for the fire Sark cause. A good portion of those who aren't on the fire sark crowd believe he can still win 9 games and would be swayed with back to back road losses.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

ChuckFBA!!? True!??
    Funny how in 2001, when I chose, chuckhv as my doogman handle, I didn't imagine myself being a target of ridicule for it on another site in 2013. You guys are immature and mean in addition to being bad fans that can't just enjoy the experience for the the tailgating, singing of Bow Down, and the halftime hot dog ritual. I would tell you all to go to hell but that wouldn't make sense given we're already there and I joined willingly. Still, fuck you all.

Back to the topic at hand though. There was a poll up last week, on October 20 to be exact. I took a screen shot of it. It was 90-28 NOT in favor of Sark at the time. Fickle bunch over there. The Cal win must have been bigger than we realized.
    This is why I think if we lose to both UCLA & OSU its going to be 50-50 for Sark. I know how pussified our AD and fans are but back to back road losses will equal abundance for the fire Sark cause. A good portion of those who aren't on the fire sark crowd believe he can still win 9 games and would be swayed with back to back road losses.
    Yeah it's gonna flip back the other way. 50-50 might be optimistic for the Sark supporting crowd.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    48 more people to be banned