Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I now realize that

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can’t say it better.

Now more than ever, recruiting matters. I’ve been a semi-pro TBSer for 20 years and even *I* stopped paying attention during Ty and rolled my eyes during much of Sark.

Come on, @Dennis_DeYoung -- you weren't stoked on the St. Tosh Day Massacre?!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogville said:

I can’t say it better.

Now more than ever, recruiting matters. I’ve been a semi-pro TBSer for 20 years and even *I* stopped paying attention during Ty and rolled my eyes during much of Sark.

Come on, @Dennis_DeYoung -- you weren't stoked on the St. Tosh Day Massacre?!
    Welp - we got Lavon and Elijah Qualls that day, so ultimately pretty good day.

Some of the others would've really helped if they'd stuck (Hall and Moala) or stayed and played (String) and some didn't make any fucking difference (Basham, Tucker).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I’m weeping.

Because Race agreed to cum sail away on the USS TBS?

Race has been my hero for 15 years.
    You're queer and you're here!
    Let he who has never wanted to have sex with old white guys cast the first stone I always say.
    @RoyMooreDawg ? True?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    Founders Club
    What intrigues me is that if we got some big time 5 star studs in here and working with Socha