Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3 wins John Ross

If we? had him this year in the ASU and Stanford games, we'd probably be undefeated. Which game is the 3rd game? Utah?

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You could say the same for any of the three DBs we lost. Great fucking insight; if teams could keep their All Americans from leaving for the NFL they would win more games. Neat.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is calling for the ritual sacrifice of players/coaches to get John Ross back acceptable?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You could say the same for any of the three DBs we lost. Great fucking insight; if teams could keep their All Americans from leaving for the NFL they would win more games. Neat.

Disagree. I can't say with confidence that we'd have beaten ASU by adding back any one of the DB's. I can say that about Ross.

He was a unique weapon and his replacements are a million times worse than the DB's are.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Disagree. I can't say with confidence that we'd have beaten ASU by adding back any one of the DB's. I can say that about Ross.

He was a unique weapon and his replacements are a million times worse than the DB's are.
    ASU and Stanford don’t get more than a TD if we have anyone but Myles fucking Bryant starting at corner.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982

dnc said:

ASU and Stanford don’t get more than a TD if we have anyone but Myles fucking Bryant starting at corner.
    Disagree

If they weren't running down the clock throwing out passes for <3 yards allgame ,they would have put the ball in Brownings hand more. more browning -> more poor decisions -> more TURNovers -> more ASUtanford TDs
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hypotheticals? Yikes...

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    How do we replace Feeney POTD.