Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

730 Gametime for Utah...

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

There's this fucking thing called a light switch and actually, they blend in quite well with the TV when they're on. The picture doesn't do it justice. The reality is, though, if they weren't there I'd have gotten a bigger TV so that is what pisses me off about them. Had to stop at 65" LG OLED. Fucking real 4K as opposed to my fucking brother-in-law @Rapeculturedawg who has a dumb ass open box Samsung. Cheap Bastard.

HuskyJW said:

What should be on at 730PM?

#WeSuckAtBasketballWorseThanFootball

Don't those two lights right next to the TV annoy the shit out of you?

There's this fucking thing called a light switch and actually, they blend in quite well with the TV when they're on. The picture doesn't do it justice. The reality is, though, if they weren't there I'd have gotten a bigger TV so that is what pisses me off about them. Had to stop at 65" LG OLED. Fucking real 4K as opposed to my fucking brother-in-law @Rapeculturedawg who has a dumb ass open box Samsung. Cheap Bastard.

HuskyJW said:

Not often you see fireplaces in basements. Was that there when your mom bought the house?
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899

HuskyJW said:

Open box samsung + great sound setup > your setup