Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The horrifying thought that keeps churning through my mind

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Mosster47 said:

I said this over a month ago. Good for you guys for scheduling a big time game, but you guys are getting raped in Atlanta next year.

With Stidham back Auburn will be right there with Bama and Georgia next year. Your D without Vea and Gaines is going to look like a scout team.

The positive is you will be a Top 25 team because Browning is back and voters are retarded. The free pub for the program will be ample. Then three hours later the only area that cares about college football will continue on thinking the Pac-12 is a joke, because, you know, it is.

Really?
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    Mosster47 said:

I said this over a month ago. Good for you guys for scheduling a big time game, but you guys are getting raped in Atlanta next year.

With Stidham back Auburn will be right there with Bama and Georgia next year. Your D without Vea and Gaines is going to look like a scout team.

The positive is you will be a Top 25 team because Browning is back and voters are retarded. The free pub for the program will be ample. Then three hours later the only area that cares about college football will continue on thinking the Pac-12 is a joke, because, you know, it is.

This guy is some doog alt account, right? He's not real.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Unless Ty or Sark was the coach, Pete had a pretty good record in these early season, non- con Power 5 opponent games.

One thing is for sure - we know there won't be any caged tigers at practice.