Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    So was Everett Golson.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    Are they gonna let him back in?

What was the poont of kicking him out? So Lou can get on the air and talk about nd's academic integrity?

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Are they gonna let him back in?

What was the poont of kicking him out? So Lou can get on the air and talk about nd's academic integrity?

??

you break the honor code, you get kicked out.

yes i am sure they sacrificed their entire season so lou could bloviate about academics.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    Understood. He's talking about going back

Are they letting back in school?

If so why kick him out?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    He was kicked out because he got busted for cheating, and iirc ND's handbook says that's immediate dismissal from university with potential for reapplication. Is your surprise stemming from the fact that as a football player he didn't receive any SEC-like treatment? I don't know if he will be readmitted, but ND better hope to hell he does because their QB depth is atrocious.

Also funny: an ND booster is picking up the tab for all of the training and camps he's done this fall. Since he isn't enrolled in a school, this isn't an NCAA violation.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Gladstone said:

Also funny: an ND booster is picking up the tab for all of the training and camps he's done this fall. Since he isn't enrolled in a school, this isn't an NCAA violation.

I'd be surprised if we don't see more of this, especially for quarterbacks. Think about it. You're going to redshirt anyways, so instead of spending your freshmen year worried about grades and being an afterthought when it comes to the coaches, have a booster pick up the tab for you to to to an elite QB training academy for a year.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Wasnt it obvious?
  • You have to be a fucking retard to get caught cheating.

Cheating superiority guy.