Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFan Podcast: Water is Wet, Sark Needs to be Fired part 2

Water is Wet, Sark needs to be fired, Bashing Doogman is Always Fun, Chest Implores the Boosters and Golden Tate stops by with some top pot.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/PostCalByeWeek.mp3

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Not your best effort.
  • Cornell is right, when Lambo went 6-6 it felt like fucking rock bottom. In fact some fans referred to that era as the "dark years" up until the Ty bull shit came along.

Sark isn't a good coach. A doog told me "you gotta admit Sark has increased the talent".

I was like he went 7-6 with Ty's players and is going to go 7-6 with this "increased talent" so I don't get your point?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Not your best effort.

Not too much to talk about, but hopefully people enjoy doog and doogman bashing. It's sad they are the focus of what is going on, but nobody gives a fuck about beating Cal. We gotta save some ammunition for when Sark gets beat by UCLA and Oregon State.

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Not your best effort.

Not too much to talk about, but hopefully people enjoy doog and doogman bashing. It's sad they are the focus of what is going on, but nobody gives a fuck about beating Cal. We gotta save some ammunition for when Sark gets beat by UCLA and Oregon State.

Doogman bashing is why I pay $10.99 a month.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    sark keeps his job at 7-5, if he loses to wsu it's 50/50
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dhdawg said:

sark keeps his job at 7-5, if he loses to wsu it's 50/50

I pretty much agree with that. I think 7-5 with a bad loss to a MWC team in the bowl might get him fired as well, but more than likely, 7-5 means Sark gets year 6.

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    The crushing reality is Sark stays even at 6-6. Woodward is all in with this guy. Needs to wait out another year if only to lessen the buyout.

And fuck Aaron Levine.
  • Once I saw the buyout I think Sark stays.

We really need to get a fund going to pay some waitress at Joey's to fuck Sark and video record it. Only way he is getting fired.
  • Damn listening to this and you guys have really stepped up your game in the last few podcasts! This is great work guys.

Especially Beatmychest you can feel how pissed he is and I love the Kim bashing. I can listen to podcast bashing on that pile of shit for hours and hours.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Did I get a shout out??
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mosster47 said:

Did I get a shout out??

Who the fuck are you?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The awkward sexual tension at the beginning was special.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Get a grip guys! The Husky fanbase you're so pissed about is an Internet fan base. The vast vast majority of Huskyfans attending games, even the very young like my grandsons who are thoroughly PC compatible, don't give a shit about Internet message boards or what Internet nerds think about anything....... especially Husky Football.

What I see and hear in the parking lot before and after the games is decided discontent....... about the sloppy offensive play, the blowout losses especially the ten straight to Oregon, the night games, rising ticket prices, etc etc. Now,.... like the Internet, what I hear comes from a relatively small fanbase, but they by and large are not oldtimers like myself. They are a generation or two younger. There's obviously still a large number of us oldtimers occupying seats in Husky Stadium, but remember that we've been through Gilby, Tyrone, and Sark....... a pretty poor hand to draw to.

I commend you guys for your comments on Sark's weaknesses as a head football coach and lately on how there's really no comparisons possible between Sark's performance and that of Don James. There is just no comparisons possible where Sark comes close to the Dawgfather and likely never will. I don't really know what the general Husky fanbase thinks about Sark or even about football, and at my age I frankly don't care. Sark is not the head football coach we need and deserve....... and that is that.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Tailgater, that is true. The internet is a small faction of the fanbase.

Like I've always said, its up to the boosters to get it done.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Tailgater, that is true. The internet is a small faction of the fanbase.

Like I've always said, its up to the boosters to get it done.

True dat
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    The boosters didn't get it done 20 years ago nor 10 years ago. We can hope they're focus on the program is sharper since the AD finally held-out his hand for financial help with the stadium renovation. You mentioned during the podcast that the deep-pockets may too often be only concerned about having a fancy place to congregate and socialize and not care enough about the football program winning. That has always been my concern, especially with the elderly who don't care that much anymore about Rose Bowl trips. I'm hopeful that the stadium renovation has brought in newer younger generations of 40-60 year old boosters that want those championships and the return of real Husky Football needed to get us there.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Did I get a shout out??

Who the fuck are you?

Part of the solution.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Did I get a shout out??

Who the fuck are you?

Part of the solution.
    Disagree.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    This was my favorite podcast yet. I coughed water out laughing when Roaddawg (I think) apologized to little Billy for the foul language.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club

Cornell is right, when Lambo went 6-6 it felt like fucking rock bottom. In fact some fans referred to that era as the "dark years" up until the Ty bull shit came along.

Sark isn't a good coach. A doog told me "you gotta admit Sark has increased the talent".

I was like he went 7-6 with Ty's players and is going to go 7-6 with this "increased talent" so I don't get your point?

Not to go way OT,but those were scary and angering times. We began the 1999 season 0-2, including losses to BYU and Ground Force (again!!) and even before the season my friend and I were thinking it might be the end of the non-losing season streak. I went to that Colorado game, and it was a major turning point. If they lose that, who knows what happens? Personally I think its more like a 4-7 season and there's no Rose Bowl the next year.