Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did you know...

Oklahoma State was the 1945 National Champion? Neither did anyone else until last year.

It’s in all the modern media guides so it’s confirmed.

#bluebloods

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

It's also confirmed that you are a complete faggot.

Hey fuckface. The Huskies got buttfucked. Again.

I know it's confusing for you to keep straight when the Huskies are taking it in the ass, versus when you are taking it in the ass - chances are, it was probably both last night. Do try to keep up, though. Next year, when you think you don't think you suck again, the outcome will be the same. Get the Vaseline out.

Go fuck yourself, loser. Your run is done.

Also, I still have the garden hose hooked up if you want to wash some of that sand out of your vagina.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Touchy.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I know it's confusing for you to keep straight when the Huskies are taking it in the ass, versus when you are taking it in the ass - chances are, it was probably both last night. Do try to keep up, though. Next year, when you think you don't think you suck again, the outcome will be the same. Get the Vaseline out.

Also, I still have the garden hose hooked up if you want to wash some of that sand out of your vagina.
    Not by your team, you fucking sad sack. Stanford does approve of you washing their balls like the punk ass bitch that you are, though.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Not by your team, you fucking sad sack. Stanford does approve of you washing their balls like the punk ass bitch that you are, though.
    Cup the balls doog.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cup the balls doog.
    38-3, assface.

Go kill yourself.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cup the balls doog.
    38-3, assface.

Go kill yourself.
    Seems like your wound pretty tight.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cup the balls doog.
    38-3, assface.

Go kill yourself.
    Seems like you're a faggot for coming around to shoot off your cockgobbler after SU did what your shitty ass team couldn't.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Cup the balls doog.
    38-3, assface.

Go kill yourself.
    Seems like you're a faggot for coming around to shoot off your cockgobbler after SU did what your shitty ass team couldn't.

Fuck off.
    What’s your point?