Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Offensive Scheme to blame...Fuck you JSmith

( Don't read this as me saying the offense was the only problem but this post is going to focus on offense )

We have enough bullets. Gaskin, Coleman and Ahmed paired with Pettis and Dissley are enough to have a game plan that will lead to victory and I finally believed that SmithFS was either locked up or was enlightened after the first 3 drives. Run first, run often - that was the game plan. Sprinkle in passes to WRs as they will be open as the box would be loaded. Browning was 12 for 12, Gaskin was averaging 8 yards a carry and we looked unstoppable. On the 3rd drive, we went for it on 4th and ran some slow developing run play. Shouldn't taken the points but we can't kick reliably so it was probably the right call to go for it but a stupid play call.

Was it adjustments Stanford made? I don't think so. I think we went away from what was working because our OC wants to show how good he is and make things more complex. Fuck you Smith. Fuck off. Grow up. Wins matter more than you showing off as an OC.

What matters in football is WINNING. How complex our offense is and how varied our play calling is isn't worth anything. You had 3 fucking drives where you controlled the clock, moved the ball and kept the defense off the field. That's all this team needs.

As for Brownshorts, he looks so much better when we're ahead. We have to avoid putting the game on his shoulders and he needs the run to set up the passing game. He's flawed but we can win with him the way he is.