Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire Jake Browning. Bench Smith.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Pete should be door ass out if he doesn't fix this shit. He fucked up by not firing him last year and hiring Beau Baldwin from EWU.
    I'm almost positive Beau would have this same team undefeated.... as the fucking head coach
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    The idea of firing Pete is insane but Pete really needs to be careful with white people.

He hires a lot of them and plays a lot of them and—while I don’t think he’s a racist—I do think he has a stronger tolerance for the frailties of white people than he does for others.

I certainly don’t think it’s active and intentional, but it’s just something he does unconsciously.

You cannot have a staff with guys like Pease, Strausser, Smith, Gregory and Kwiatkowski recruiting black kids. You just cannot.

And he allows Smith and Browning too much latitude because he ‘understands’ their fuck-ups.

If Pete were required to hire nothing but minority coaches I think we would be much better off in every sense.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

The idea of firing Pete is insane but Pete really needs to be careful with white people.

He hires a lot of them and plays a lot of them and—while I don’t think he’s a racist—I do think he has a stronger tolerance for the frailties of white people than he does for others.

I certainly don’t think it’s active and intentional, but it’s just something he does unconsciously.

You cannot have a staff with guys like Pease, Strausser, Smith, Gregory and Kwiatkowski recruiting black kids. You just cannot.

And he allows Smith and Browning too much latitude because he ‘understands’ their fuck-ups.

If Pete were required to hire nothing but minority coaches I think we would be much better off in every sense.

You certainly can't get content like this at Dawgman.com